Author Topic: old clan sites  (Read 29542 times)

Offline Shao-Lin

old clan sites
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2007, 08:49:52 PM »
I tried the old shadow clan website, but it was gone.  there's a new shadow clan, and the opening page resembles the old shadow clan from op2, but once you go into the site, it's alot different

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
old clan sites
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2007, 12:23:38 PM »
I really should re-make the version for my site...Thankfully, the wiki version is there, so I can just use that as a template of sorts :D
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline Cyan Panther

old clan sites
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2007, 10:31:18 PM »
wow our old clan site is still up

Offline <PA>Shadow_Tank

old clan sites
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2009, 11:11:01 AM »
Hey does any of you older memeber still play at all?? like snappy200, cyan panther, ro, lork nikon, hawk?? any of there guys?? falc etc??? ambrose p hill???

Offline Sirbomber

old clan sites
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2009, 12:23:17 PM »
This thread is two years old...
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
old clan sites
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2009, 05:07:11 AM »
Hey does any of you older memeber still play at all?? like snappy200, cyan panther, ro, lork nikon, hawk?? any of there guys?? falc etc??? ambrose p hill???
Well, I guess I still play from time to time.

Of the ones you ask,

Snappy: Was here once, think he was busy with military or job.. not sure about this
Cyan Panther: Haven't seen him since the days of WON basicly, and even when WON went down he had stopped playing. He was into re-writing some game at that time.
Rondt: Was here for a while. Played and all. Didn't fit in too well with the people who was here back then and left.
Lord Nikon: Disappeared along with WON. Somewhat before WON went down aswell
Hawk: Military last I've heard.
Falcon: Kept the PÅ site p for a while, but when the activity there dropped, she disappeared aswell(along with the site). As far as I know, nobody had her contact info, so kinda hard to dig her up.
Ambrose: Was busy with school and some band or something he was a part of. I talked to him on msn after WON, but he got me deleted/blocked now I think.

Otherwise Paco plays sometimes, Riledo was hangin about for some time.. though in any case, it's been a long time since I've sighted any old friendly faces from WON :(
There can be Only one. Wipe Them out. All of Them.

Old player still playing. Visit Spark for a game of Outpost 2

Offline Spikerocks101

old clan sites
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2009, 07:10:12 PM »
that was depressing...
I AM YOUR PET ROCK!!!!!!

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
old clan sites
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2009, 01:05:42 AM »
that was depressing...
Well, it's the story of any game I suppose Spike.

It just happens a bit faster with OP2 because it was never a popular game to begin with, and have always had a relatively small player base online :(
There can be Only one. Wipe Them out. All of Them.

Old player still playing. Visit Spark for a game of Outpost 2