Author Topic: OutpostHD v0.8.1 Released!  (Read 1800 times)

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
    • LairWorks Entertainment
OutpostHD v0.8.1 Released!
« on: February 18, 2021, 12:10:11 AM »
OutpostHD v0.8.1 is now officially ready for release!

Introduces biowaste produced by residential units and some quality of life improvements in the GUI.

The Recycling facility must be built into order to prevent biowaste accumulation in your residential units. Each Recycling Facility can handle the biowaste of up to ten residences. Not taking care of biowaste and allowing it to overflow will cause a very large hit to morale. Biowaste overflow will slowly be reduced after constructing a recycling facility.

What's New
  • Recycling Facility
  • Biowaste accumulation
  • GUI ToolTip's

What's Changed
  • StructureInspector window now dynamically resizes to accommodate contents
  • Middle mouse button and `shift + right mouse button` will now bring up Structure Inspector window regardless of structure type
  • Depleted food stores in the Command Center will be refilled each turn from the production of food producing facilities
  • Morale will take a take a hit whenever biowaste in residences overflows
  • Improve behavior of UI elements in full-screen Mine Operations UI

Bugs Fixed
  • Fix text overlap in Mine Operations Window
  • Fix crash when opening the Structure Inspector Window on any structure that employs Scientists
  • Fix crash when right-clicking a Robot Command Center
  • Fix a mistake that tallied food totals before population consumption which resulted in incorrect value displayed in the HUD
  • Fix Mine full-screen UI showing "no routes" when loading a game

Gimme Gimme! Where do I get it?

Full release including assets available now on Github: https://github.com/OutpostUniverse/OPHD/releases/tag/v0.8.1

Many thanks and much appreciate to those who have helped by posting suggestions and assisting with code development! Couldn't have done this without your efforts!

Offline Kyrros

Re: OutpostHD v0.8.1 Released!
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2021, 02:02:37 AM »
Woo!

Haven't visited since before the new year, so I missed the initial 8.0 release (now I have two releases of content to playtest ;D ).  Just wanted to say 'Thank You' for your continued development of this project.

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
    • LairWorks Entertainment
Re: OutpostHD v0.8.1 Released!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2021, 07:29:25 AM »
Thank you for your continued interest!

I would just stick with 0.8.1 -- fixes a number of issues in 0.8.0.

0.8.2 is also pretty close to being released so keep an eye out for it!