Author Topic: Hello all!  (Read 1971 times)

Offline SardaukarMajor

Hello all!
« on: March 11, 2020, 10:52:17 AM »
I cannot believe I didn't know this group existed. Outpost 2 was my obsession as a child. I had seen a number of Sierra On-Line games being put on the Steam store and I frantically searched to see if Outpost 2 was of course to no avail. By chance I saw a YT video by JayborinoPlays and I noticed in the comments a post from the Outpost Universe YT Channel with a link and now I am finally reunited with one of my all-time favorite PC games.

Thank you and I am excited to get into some multiplayer games down the line! I'm a filthy casual but I'm excited nonetheless!

Cheers!
Joe

Offline CaptCrims

Re: Hello all!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 07:20:00 PM »
Hey man! I just joined up yesterday, same here on being one of my favorite games in my childhood. First major Pc game I ever really dove into at that. I used to spend ours building laser lynx and rail gun panthers out of legos in my free time ha.

So far this build works great and I’m really enjoying picking it back up, younger me would’ve been so mad at how much better at this I am already now than I was then lol. Forums don’t seem to busy anymore but I’m really happy to see I’m not the only one joining up recently. There are quite a few custom scenarios on here you should check out that weren’t in the base game long ago..

Cheers and welcome!!!

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2020, 07:33:06 PM »
Hello and welcome. Glad to hear you found us.

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2020, 01:36:23 AM »
Welcome to the Colony - extinction is not an option!  ;D
There can be Only one. Wipe Them out. All of Them.

Old player still playing. Visit Spark for a game of Outpost 2