Author Topic: update responce  (Read 8921 times)

Offline Kramy

update responce
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2004, 12:30:20 PM »
I think Runic Realms bought the rights or something. Anyway, they then cancelled it.
-Kramy

Offline ttamdude

update responce
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2004, 03:29:52 PM »
it was Stellarwave that orriginally had the idea... then RunicRealms bought out stellarwave for almost nothing mainly for their servers and equipment and promptly canceled the OP3 project... and then i bought the OP3 name off of them.  I also bought the copyrights to all the logos and fonts and every thing from Stellarwave... I am also in contact with the Ex-designer of OP3 (Stellarwave) and have offered to pay for him to continue the project... he said he would be in contact with his guys and team and get back to me.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2004, 03:30:33 PM by ttamdude »
Forgive them father, for they know not what they suck at

Offline ttamdude

update responce
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2004, 03:31:41 PM »
hacker - your a power junkie... i have seen like 10 posts from you just telling people what to do AFTER they already stopped and appoligized or what ever... you need to back off man... its not cool at all... your gonna run people off.

Offline Kiith Somtaaw

update responce
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2004, 11:01:48 AM »
Hmm it appears you have made a post after another post in two minutes, on the same topic.

;)  

Offline ttamdude

update responce
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2004, 09:57:36 PM »
indeed i have... very interesting... *prepares to ban himself*  :angry:  

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
update responce
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2004, 10:11:17 PM »
if this was the MYST group, I could say something right now that would be taken for the joke it is...
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline ttamdude

update responce
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2004, 11:22:51 PM »
what is MYST? another game? development group?

Offline Axen

• http://www.lisp.org
update responce
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2004, 03:51:36 AM »
I hope you don't mind that I answer your question even though you didn't specifically ask me...  MYST is a really original puzzle/adventure sort of game. It was made by Cyan, a company formed by two brothers.  I don't know what joke CK9 (what does that stand for, anyway?) was referring to, though.  Perhaps he was referring to the MYST development team; I honestly don't know.
My doctor says I have a malformed public duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and am therefore excused from saving universes.
-Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Kiler

update responce
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2004, 12:04:12 AM »
YOu could get donations but making a project that would never have any progress and donate for the never moving project. :-p
Look, stop impersonating me whomever is doing it. Alright? We don't need to start another flame war.

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
update responce
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2004, 11:06:44 AM »
I hope you don't mind that I answer your question even though you didn't specifically ask me...  MYST is a really original puzzle/adventure sort of game. It was made by Cyan, a company formed by two brothers.  I don't know what joke CK9 (what does that stand for, anyway?) was referring to, though.  Perhaps he was referring to the MYST development team; I honestly don't know.
actually, the joke isn't MYST related, it is just the personality that matters for getting the joke...as for what my screen stands for, I'd like to know that myself.  I'm sure it had some purpose at on time, but what it was I have no idea

and kiler, just ignore it.  If it is someone else trying to annoy you, then they will succeed if you let it bother you.
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

xfir

update responce
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2004, 11:31:33 AM »
YOu could get donations but making a project that would never have any progress and donate for the never moving project. :-p
Look, stop impersonating me whomever is doing it. Alright? We don't need to start another flame war.
Only if you consider yourself as the imposter.

Offline gpgarrettboast

• Administrator
update responce
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2004, 07:23:30 AM »
Ummm. Topice dead.  Restarting.... (BUMP).. lol.  Well, post here if you like my scrshot.  done in 3DSMax.

--Edit
Umm. looks like you'll need 7-Zip to extract it. (thanks xfir.) I'll post a link to the WinZip compatible version soon.  (lol. just do yourself some good and download the 900KB 7Zip!)

--Edit 2
Okay. Winzip Link:
http://op3.xfir.net/newterrawz.zip
« Last Edit: September 17, 2004, 10:25:56 AM by gpgarrettboast »

Offline Jgamer

update responce
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2004, 10:29:37 AM »
Nice shot gpgarrettboast!
It's nice and looks better than some more proffesional arts i've seen

Offline ZeusBD

update responce
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2004, 11:09:31 AM »
That is freaking awsome Garrett...is that how the CG animation is going to look?
In the dark I'm at home, in the light I'm on the battlefield. A Dragon's life is a constant struggle for survival. But in the end, we will prevail.
Go check out my site: http://www.frankandami.com
E-mail me: ZeusBD at yahoo.com

Offline gpgarrettboast

• Administrator
update responce
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2004, 07:17:49 AM »
yup yup! :P  That's a single-frame shot from one of the Cinematics. I'm still trying to figure out which codec to compress it with.  (Full Frames Uncompressed came out to 728 MB when it was rendered. lol)  Now that I learned how to skin, I can now make better models. :)  Well, I'll probably start working on new scenes soon.  Then I can set up a small rendering farm at the GCU LAN.  (About 4 computers, lol)  Well, glad you liked it. :)

I'm going to be making alot of the models that I'll be needing for the movies soon.  (Also, now I can export to GameStudio format, so that saves alot of trouble.)  I'm either going to be making 3D People or maybe using actors or something...  (The first Item being my preference. but I have to find people models then.)