Author Topic: Full Screen Mode?  (Read 10236 times)

Offline Myrmidon

Full Screen Mode?
« on: May 29, 2013, 07:04:11 PM »
Hi. I just downloaded the OP2 latest version (haven't played this game in years and love it. Can't find my disc :( ), and I noticed it doesn't open up in full screen. I've tried all the different compatibility options and nothing...I still play it non-fullscreen, but I'd prefer to have full screen.

Any solutions would be welcome. Thanks :)

Offline Flashy

Full Screen Mode?
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 03:35:51 AM »
I think I had that problem once. I solved it by starting a mission, in my case a tutorial mission and clicked the maximize button on the top right-hand corner. It maximized and remembered these options for all start-ups. Did you try doing that yet?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2013, 03:38:52 AM by Flashy »
Praise the mighty light towers!!!

Offline Myrmidon

Full Screen Mode?
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 07:50:59 AM »
Ahh that does work. I didn't realize there was a maximize button on the window. I was searching all through the options and everything I could and it was that simple...haha thanks :)

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
Full Screen Mode?
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 01:56:48 PM »
That's part of the problem. The button isn't there until after you've started a game. Most people want to maximize the window before then.

Offline Flashy

Full Screen Mode?
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2013, 04:44:03 PM »
Good that it helped.
It really was an advantage that I somehow memorized the window layout back than. I probably was a little curious as to why you would want to run the game in window mode. You kind of see less.
Praise the mighty light towers!!!