Author Topic: La Corida Map With Modded Tigers  (Read 2379 times)

Offline jcj94

• http://techfusion-279.com
La Corida Map With Modded Tigers
« on: March 14, 2011, 09:10:33 PM »
First of, thanks Sir Bomber for your tutorial, even though I (because of my computer itself) ran into a few problems, I've learned enough of the basics, and, using the map editor (just because i was to lazy to place the bloody units myself), I created this map.  It has disasters, and a steady morale setting, didn't bother to put in initial vehicles though.

I'm so happy I got this done.  I wanted to learn how to do this BEFORE I started working with FIRST, but my team mentor likes to code in java.. so it was really, in all honesty, helpful to me, because I had already learned coding conventions from C++, but I also brought back new knowledge for C++ from java.... really a WIN-WIN situation, and now, as I do some simple flash animation, I am learning action script.  

Yeah that's right, I'm multilingual.

EDIT: Updated map, thors hammers now have power!  :heh:
Guess my mind was elsewhere? :whistle:

EDIT: Most recent version as of 3\29\11
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 07:08:35 PM by jcj94 »

Offline jcj94

• http://techfusion-279.com
La Corida Map With Modded Tigers
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 05:30:52 PM »
Hey, my source code.  Told you guys I'd add it.

I forgot to put the tokamak in and update it, but I'm to tired at the moment to care.. for now, it's whoever can get the lynx the fastest gets the tiger wreckage.

Feel free to edit, mod, and post YOUR versions on this.

Don't yell at me for the create wall commands... that was the mapper that I used doing that.  I know, I know, I cheated, using the mapper instead of just doing it by code.  And be carefull of the base create triggers.  I've bean running into problems left and right trying to make them do what I want to do.

Anyway, enough of my whining, just edit the code already.