Author Topic: Total Domination  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Zardox Xheonov

Total Domination
« on: January 31, 2010, 09:00:51 AM »
i started thinking this when i was building my colony and this refers to my saved game....

"What if there was a 1verses1 multiplayer game type that gives each player large colonys (say 1000 population and over 12 smelters 5 CC's 5SF's and tons more)
Kind of like 5 complete colonys worth per player. With tons of gaurd posts at every corner. But a not so big starting army. But most techs would be completed."

I think it would be very easy for people to program this as a LOS map where it's 2 player. all you'd have to do it place more objects for player 1 and player 2. Its not like programing an ai is it?

Think of it like instint action; some people like big colonies but they dont havve time to go through the game and make it. there are even people who dont have nearly enough time toplay a landrush game. Basicly a game where you dont need to place any more structers cuzz they're all in perfect spots (3 smelters per ore mine, gp's garuding every entrance and importent buildings)

I need a programer who is not lazy when placing structures and vehicles.
A programer who can do this easily. A programer who knows where im coming from. I be Angellus could easily do this within a day. Sombody who also knows where to put smelters and ect in the correct spots.

I dont want everything clumped togeather, i want it all spread out and tubed with lots of wall and gp's within and surrounding tthe colony.

If this gets done it will be one of the best multiplayer games ever.

Please make this dream come true. Thanks -LOP-
Hit me up on discord, if I am online, you know I'll be gaming.

(Lord Of Pain is no more, I am currently now "Zardox" and have been for awhile on other platforms.)

Offline Sirbomber

Total Domination
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 09:04:56 AM »
Please make this dream come true. Thanks -LOP-
Make it come true yourself.
http://forum.outpostuniverse.net/index.php?showtopic=4796
I'm writing those tutorials for a reason, people!  Use them!
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline jcj94

• http://techfusion-279.com
Total Domination
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 09:05:31 AM »
To be perfectly honest that would be sweet.  Downside... not to many people play 2player.  if your could create a massive map... then have 4 people, i imagine it would be a lot better.

Offline Sirbomber

Total Domination
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 09:10:06 AM »
On a side note, my Cold War map is kinda like this.  Only problem is, Mcshay told me he'd design bases for P4, P5, and P6.  That was, what, a year ago?  Haven't heard from him since.

I really should just do it myself...
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
Total Domination
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 12:33:40 PM »
I haven't heard from him in forever...hope he's okay
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline Sirbomber

Total Domination
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 12:49:14 PM »
Yes.  It would be nice if there was some way to contact him.