Author Topic: Website Updated  (Read 6024 times)

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
Website Updated
« on: June 14, 2009, 04:13:55 AM »
The website has undergone a bit of a much needed update. There's still plenty of work that needs to be done, and lots of broken links that still need fixing. But at least the current game download, that people have been using for months, is now actually featured on the download page!  :P
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 04:14:13 AM by Hooman »

Offline Spikerocks101

Website Updated
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 05:43:20 AM »
The download being on the download page really doesn't make up for every second link not working >_>
I AM YOUR PET ROCK!!!!!!

Offline Sirbomber

Website Updated
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 09:17:41 AM »
Quit complaining Spiken00b; it's a miracle anyone is doing this at all.
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline Kayedon

Website Updated
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 12:42:06 PM »
Beautiful. Love it.
"Trust me, I'm crazy."

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
Website Updated
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 01:03:57 AM »
Ok, I updated a few more pages. The style should now match for those pages too. They should also all validate a xhtml-transitional now. I also dropped a lot of the links that were broken. I have yet to touch the online help section, which is still full of broken links. I'm also not changing anything outside of the www domain (as I wouldn't know how, and probably don't have access). I will however try to fix broken links into those sections from the www domain.

So, if anyone would like to point out broken links or other problems on the www domain outside of the online help section, I would now consider that a bug that needs fixing.