Author Topic: Well 'allo Thar!  (Read 2520 times)

Offline Kayedon

Well 'allo Thar!
« on: May 30, 2009, 01:00:32 AM »
I thought I should make my first post since September 07. Hi all, I'm Kayedon. I've been playing OP2 for a decade too long. I don't enjoy the same multiplayer everyone else does; I prefer to roleplay. I know more about OP2 than I probably should. It's my dream goal to eventually recreate OP2 (the same thing a million other people have said, yes... But if you have the code, send it to me. ;o) as a better version of what it is (AKA no more "brb curing AIDS").

Uhh, I dunno what else to say. Some people here know me. I was supposed to be in charge of the tech tree descriptions for SirBomber's (I just feel like capitalizing the B, don't kill me) MT2 or something like that. I still have the old files/edits, ha.

Anywho. Hi.
"Trust me, I'm crazy."

Offline Sirbomber

Well 'allo Thar!
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 11:08:24 AM »
Normally I would kill you for capitalizing the "b" but since I need you to do stuff I have no choice but to let you get away with it...

Anyways, hi.
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline Kayedon

Well 'allo Thar!
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 08:16:06 PM »
Whutcha need me for eh?
"Trust me, I'm crazy."

Offline Sirbomber

Well 'allo Thar!
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 08:34:51 PM »
I need you so I can sacrifice your soul to give me even more l33t OP2 powers.  Or something.
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Offline Kayedon

Well 'allo Thar!
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 10:14:10 PM »
L33t OP2 powers? Bah. I have none to give.
"Trust me, I'm crazy."

Offline Sirbomber

Well 'allo Thar!
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2009, 11:07:13 PM »
No, but I steal your soul and give it to Satan and he gives me said powers.

So the rumor goes anyways.  I can neither confirm nor deny any allegations that my OP2 skill comes from negotiations with a supernatural power.

Offline Spikerocks101

Well 'allo Thar!
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 07:50:03 PM »
Satan ran out of "Soul for Starcraft Skills", so when Sirbomber was shoping, he seen the deal, "Extreme OP2 Skills for only 1 Soul!" and now needs another soul to bye it. Yours will do fine. :P
I AM YOUR PET ROCK!!!!!!

Offline Sirbomber

Well 'allo Thar!
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2009, 11:12:26 PM »
Pffft, Starcraft "skill" doesn't cost a soul.  At most it costs 1/1000th of a cent since all you need to do is mash buttons.

Offline Leviathan

Well 'allo Thar!
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009, 04:18:34 AM »
Welcome to OPU :)

I like Starcraft but haven't played it in ages.

Offline Kayedon

Well 'allo Thar!
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2009, 01:26:03 AM »
Who the fruit got this into SC? ;d
"Trust me, I'm crazy."