Author Topic: Hi Guys  (Read 1826 times)

Offline DeathSquire36

Hi Guys
« on: April 18, 2009, 08:49:41 PM »
Well, guess I should introduce myself here: I'm Pat.  I've owned Outpost 1.5 since 1996, and I thought it was cool.  I would always reinstall it and play it for periods of time every year or so.  Only in the last couple of years did I find out there was an Outpost 2, and that the original Outpost was terribly unfinished.  I always knew it looked unfinished, and my younger mind was confused by the fact that the back of the CD case seemed to show a much different game than the one I was playing.

Of course, now I know all about the PCGaming magazine stuff and how time restrictions had them cut the "good" out of much of the game.  And learning about the game's past and Outpost 2 ended up bringing me here.  So since most people here seem to like 2 better than 1.5, I figure I'll give it a go (even though combat and realtime just don't seem like Outpost to me.)  But I'm really looking forward to that Open Outpost remake in the OP1 forums.  Hopefully it'll make it like 1.5 should've always been.

So, that's pretty much it.  I'll see you all around!

Offline Spikerocks101

Hi Guys
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 03:54:32 PM »
hey
I AM YOUR PET ROCK!!!!!!