Author Topic: Hi...  (Read 1944 times)

Offline Culipotr

Hi...
« on: April 16, 2009, 12:55:55 AM »
Hi.... Im new to the Forum and Outpost. Honestly i think i had the first one at one time but i dont remember playing it much. May of been one i was trying to get or something. Had a decent collection for awhile.

Anywho , Outpost One has alittle bit of a learning curve for me still , 2 is awesome. Kinda long games, love it. :)

i'll try to add to the forum as much as i can. Can see im kinda late to the show, but hey, Guess there still a few people around.

Dont know programming or coding so i dont think i can be much help there from what i can see, Conceptual thought i might be able to forward along at times though, and maybe some Artworks, Designs maybe.

But hey, if you wanna know more about me or something and just have a oddball question let me know! Thx!!!

Again, Hello all....

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
Hi...
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 01:42:11 AM »
Hello.

I suppose I could just say that on IRC, since you're right there, but instead I'll leave a message, and not even tell you that I'm leaving a message, so you can find it sometime later and wonder when and why.

Offline Sirbomber

Hi...
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 07:12:01 AM »
And once again Hooman makes absolutely no sense.  :rolleyes:  
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline Culipotr

Hi...
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 01:12:03 AM »
Thats cool, made some sense to me. Just to let you know im pretty active in some other online forums, kinda jump around best i can given where im at on things. Alot of topics here are of interest. And from what you can tell if you've read my first post my posts can get lengthy. Takes awhile for me to post sometimes cause of it.

But ill try to be as regular as possible.

Offline Leviathan

Hi...
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 07:49:26 AM »
Welcome :)

Offline Spikerocks101

Hi...
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 03:14:34 PM »
Yo. Hope you meet the year old players in skill :P
I AM YOUR PET ROCK!!!!!!