Author Topic: Bugged  (Read 3010 times)

Offline PiRatCollective

Bugged
« on: April 20, 2008, 04:30:29 PM »
After I have eliminated the rebel colony, I no longer get any new workers...I have universities and a large spew supply, as well as a morale of 1000.  this is the second time I've ended up like this.  Also even as my population grew past their ability for me to feed them (not enough workers to build new agridomes) I still only lost one colonist per turn. This last time I ended up with 2000 infants, 3000 students, 25 workers and 65 scientists.  I would try to starve the population to keep it down but I'm not getting any new workers, and workers and scientists die first.  Anywho they ended up starving anyways, my population starved out the workers and scientists, even though the population kept going up. This happened to me twice...anybody else have a similar story?
dit i spel massachusetts rite?

Offline Sirbomber

Bugged
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 05:03:58 PM »
OP1 is full of bugs and things failing to work properly (or at all).
My advice: just play OP2.
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline PiRatCollective

Bugged
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 06:16:04 PM »
Yeah...right... outpost 2 is too limiting, there no possibility of building a large colony, also,  I prefer turn based, more time to think about strategy.  In OP2 it's either the campaign or the scenarios, or multiplayer (with the new version). I don't like campaigns and the scenarios are too short, and I'm no good at multiplayer.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2008, 06:17:49 PM by PiRatCollective »
dit i spel massachusetts rite?