Author Topic: Plymouth Cold War Revisited  (Read 7108 times)

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
Plymouth Cold War Revisited
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2009, 12:47:24 PM »
I think the reason has to do with the other not being los: with the wall in place, they have an advantage.  However, that doesn't explain how I've observed that rail guns don't do it either.
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline lune

« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2009, 11:16:56 PM »
Ok, that was my last try. Almost got a VF up this time and my colonists were actually multiplying, but by then all my units were near death. Repeated microwave + starflare + stickyfoam in groups = butt rape.

I think my ass is too sore to ever try this again.
How many people did you have ?
24. I think that's about 4 more than what I had after my colonists stopped dying rapidly, and a few of them managed to become workers too.

Anyway, I tried building walls in one of my attempts last year. I may have tried the choke point strategy, but IIRC the AI seems to shoot at walls quite randomly. And they are expensive to rebuild too.

Offline fire team zu

« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2009, 07:49:28 AM »
well my remake is dead (spending to mucth time making gmod sweps and op2 tributes)     :op2:  :op2:  (thumbsup)  
Start The Protest

No
More
GFWL
Who Ever Invented It Should Die
The Differance between a good game and a bad game is windows vista

IM GONNA BAN YOU SO HARD YOULL BE STUCK IN OUTPOST 2    (fave saying to noob people in source games)