Author Topic: Two Shot Dead In My Hometown  (Read 4524 times)

Offline Leviathan

Two Shot Dead In My Hometown
« on: September 13, 2007, 02:16:33 PM »
Two men were shot dead today in my hometown where I used to live and grew up.

BBC - Two men killed during bank raid

SkyNews - Robbers Shot Dead In Failed Bank Raid

Very strange to see this in my quite hometown. I woke up today, went on IRC and was told by nok1z who still lives there what had happened and I just didnt beleive it.

One of the robbers held a loaded gun to an innocent security guard's head.

Well done to the police.

Offline nokiz

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2007, 02:51:52 PM »
yea dam rite

The police kicked some ass  today in my small home town of chandlers ford. I live about a 3 mins drive from where it happened. also i  go to that bank almost every day because i do the banking for the company i work for and if the security guard with the van full of money turned up 2 hours later and the robbers struck then i would of been rite in the middle of it all. im really luck when u think about because i could of got in the way of the police when it happened.

The Police pwned

:ph34r:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2007, 02:54:34 PM by nokiz »

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 03:19:47 PM »
Kind of like a couple of years ago on Christmas Eve, one of my neighbors beat, raped, and murdered my other neighbor (I was out of state visiting my grandparents at the time).

The murderer came from a group home just north of my house (about 20 ft I am looking at it right now) his name is Chris Tindall.  What is really creepy is when I moved to this town I made fast friends with his brother, and we hung out all the time I USED TO GO ON HIKES WITH THIS f***ER!!! That was years and years ago though, way before anyone knew he was a psychopath.

The victim Joan Green was 72 and used to bake me cookies she lived just 20 ft south of my house and now no one lives there, the house goes untended, its really creepy.  I will miss her, she was a good lady.
I am the nincompoop, I eat atomic bombs for breakfest, fusion bombs for lunch, and anti-matter bombs for dinner

I just hope they don't explode

Offline Sirbomber

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 04:49:47 PM »
The victim Joan Green was 72 and used to bake me cookies she lived just 20 ft south of my house and now no one lives there, the house goes untended, its really creepy.  I will miss her, she was a good lady.
Take care of her house for her.
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline Freeza-CII

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 10:26:26 PM »
This s*** happens all the time.  Dont make it on the news unless its a slow news day.

Offline Leviathan

« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2007, 11:57:15 AM »
Not in the UK it doesnt.

Offline Combine Crusier

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2007, 06:08:39 PM »
Errg... I have some very..... convincing punishments for criminals.... IF I CATCH A MAJOR CRIMINAL LIKE A MURDER I WILL MAKE HIM...... Plead for death, and they thought the electric chair or gallow was bad.. MMMMWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAA! Freeza-CII are you always cold, what am I saying it in your name....

Fire at will!

Offline Ro@m

« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2007, 03:36:48 PM »
That also happened that robbers shot two guards in Zagreb,now the security guards shoot on sight on someone who holds a gun pointing at them....
Survival is just the beginning.