Author Topic: Does Anyone Remember...  (Read 6966 times)

Offline NWO

Does Anyone Remember...
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2007, 04:53:06 AM »
How about one of our moderators clean up this thread, so it actually stays on it's original topic ?

EDIT: Cleaned - Mez
Cassie(I believe) was the name of the female moderator who came on I believe twice a week... she was very vocal and would join games every so often (if she liked you). Terrie or Terry(can't remember) was her superior who I only seen twice, once bc I "trash talked" Cassie and she threatened to use their "new toy" on me, I kept on and out of no where Terry popped up into the chat and told me to calm down. Of course I didn't and my name NWO was banned ever since. I was the first to receive a "name ban" or as they said "their new toy". I was banned 2 times before for "fighting" w/ other players but figured out they banned people by their windows operating #, reformatted w/ a different copy of windows, and I was on in no time. The 2nd time i seen Terry was when the (aka)Una_Bomber situation happened, I'm not sure if any of you remember him. But what happened was, he was a red shirt moderator who flipped out on She-Wolf and banned her several times along w/ over 30 people(multiple times) in the process. They actually had to call for the WON "Sysop" to check out the situation, it was the only time I had ever seen a "black shirt" moderator on WON. But yea hope that answered your question about who the women mods were.

Offline NWO

Does Anyone Remember...
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2007, 03:44:20 PM »
Also !Thor! was created by a female Vixen of Thor I believe her name was... they also had another member who was a female who i believe was quite pretty, don't remember the name though, she could've been vixen. It's been sooooo long since I've seen the names and talked to 'em so I could've got them mixed up!  

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
Does Anyone Remember...
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2007, 11:29:36 PM »
I very rarely saw any of the mods, but I do remember seeing a black shirt once...  
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline NWO

Does Anyone Remember...
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2007, 02:14:25 AM »
Yea mods came on a lot during the busy hours of op2 when it was first out and usually every weekend. Black mods usually only came on if something major is happening.  

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
Does Anyone Remember...
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2007, 12:31:35 AM »
cloner must have been spotted that day or something...I hope his ass got IP banned
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
Does Anyone Remember...
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2007, 06:14:52 PM »
Green Shirts = Assistant Mods
Red Shirts = Mods
Yellow Shirts = Tournament Directors
Blue Shirts = Regular Users
Purple Shirt = Yourself
Black Shirt = Game Developer (I think ?)

Any other color ?
There can be Only one. Wipe Them out. All of Them.

Old player still playing. Visit Spark for a game of Outpost 2

Offline NWO

Does Anyone Remember...
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2007, 12:10:35 PM »
Green shirts = down fall of op2... lol maybe not, but they were pointless. But I believe that's all the shirts... the only black shirt I seen was on as the name "Sysop"....

Sysop (pronounced /ˈsɪs.ɑp/, or more rarely, /ˈsaɪ.sɑp/) is short for "system operator". It is a commonly used term for the administrator of a bulletin board system (BBS) or special-interest area of an online service or, historically, the operators of any computer system, especially a mainframe computer.

So more of the overall "lead" of WON rather than a game developer.
But yea I think that's all the color of shirts, could be wrong.