Author Topic: Old And Lost (looking)  (Read 2306 times)

Offline memesad

Old And Lost (looking)
« on: February 28, 2007, 01:05:55 AM »
I've been looking for a game, that I don't even remember the name of. Though I played it when i was 10, I also couldn't read (explains why I don't know name) but I'd be willing to take suggestions on this game. Here is a description of what I remember of the game

Description: (RTS I think)The game is kinda 3d 2d based (mostly 3d like the first age of empires game) and you start with a castle (fort) and a king thats like a soldier and he has his soldiers to protect him and if the king dies then you can make a new king by selecting one of his men and making him king. But he is weak cause no exp in battle or leadership. Also in the game you could build like coal mines and gold mines and collect minerals. Make siege weapons like catapults and there were also many races to play like humans and alien looking things.

So Please any suggestions on this game would be Great been looking for this game a Long... time...

-MeMesad

Offline memesad

Old And Lost (looking)
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 01:09:54 AM »
heres a little more of description of the game just remember

the Aliens looked Pink or Redish looking and there Base(fort,castle) looked kinda like a bees nest a dome shape but with like a chimney on the side and the whole structure was pink and covered in like redish slime. so maybe this little information about what the aliens looked like

Also heres some more description of the game from another forum site that someone remember but Also doesn't remember name

there were about 20 or so races and the "king" or leader was selected by you. There were multiple races of aliens as well as humans that could be controlled. All units also gained exp.

so maybe all of These descriptions might help you guys remember or of seeing a game of this description

also any suggestions would be nice

Offline Brazilian Fan

Old And Lost (looking)
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 05:42:20 AM »
No idea   :heh:  

Offline Leviathan

Old And Lost (looking)
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 02:04:04 PM »
nope, no ideas.

Offline memesad

Old And Lost (looking)
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 06:16:48 PM »