Author Topic: Opu Members Who Play Continuum  (Read 3150 times)

Offline dm-horus

• Banned
Opu Members Who Play Continuum
« on: August 16, 2006, 04:30:19 AM »
Anyone who plays Continuum should use this banner to identify when on servers!

Twas made by me just now.

USE IT FREEZA!!!

The board wont let me upload a bmp file so I zipped it. Unzip this and place in your banners folder in your main Continuum dir. To set this banner in Continuum, start Continuum, join a server, enter spectator mode by pressing ESC and then S, set the banner by pressing ESC and B, choose the banner you want by using PGUP and PGDOWN to hilight your selection and then press enter. Press F2 two times to see your banner in the scorebox or press F2 four times to see the team list. The banner will appear next to your name at all times! Enjoy!

If anyone wants Continuum, it is free, fun and very small! I will send it to you if you ask me on IRC. All the download mirrors for Continuum are dead and the mirrors on cnet, fileplanet and gamershell are all old and do not host the patch. I have the game and the patch.

I will also tutor anyone who starts playing Continuum. It is easy to get a grip on gameplay but most of the games features use key combos. Continuum uses more than half the keys on a keyboard and all commands have alternates by holding down SHIFT or CTRL. That makes about 40 key combos that you MUST know in order to play properly. I can help with that.

Also, Continuum is easy to mod! There are several servers in which you dont even fly a ship! (Try the Halo sever!) Im working on an OP2 mod. All I need is a server to host it on and access.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 04:33:57 AM by dm-horus »

Offline Leviathan

« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 04:55:25 AM »
never herd of it :o

op2 4evea :D

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2006, 09:46:00 AM »
yea, um what is it?
I am the nincompoop, I eat atomic bombs for breakfest, fusion bombs for lunch, and anti-matter bombs for dinner

I just hope they don't explode

Offline dm-horus

• Banned
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2006, 05:38:55 PM »
Download Continuum here
Continuum used to be called Subspace. It was renamed when the commercial company folded and released rights to the title and the game was patched for use on newer computers and modern networking.

Download the Continuum Patch here. The patch is required to play Continuum. Simply extract the files in the patch to the main Continuum directory.

Behold! I have created a guide for anyone starting Continuum. You can view it here.

You can also download the OPU banner for use in Continuum here, or download a banner pack made by me, for OPU users here.

UPDATE Ive added a Quickstart tutorial! View the OPU Continuum Guide to see it.

UPDATE 2 Additional information has been added to the guide.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 07:48:17 PM by dm-horus »

Offline dm-horus

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2006, 07:13:40 PM »
Just so everyone knows, Continuum is free. Its not warez.

Is anyone interested in hosting a Continuum server for my OP2 mod?

Offline Leviathan

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2006, 09:51:12 AM »
I can Horus.