Author Topic: Hey Hey Everyone  (Read 1780 times)

Offline phphantom

Hey Hey Everyone
« on: March 28, 2006, 12:26:49 AM »
In my opinion, Outpost 2 is the most unrated game of all time. I was one of the few who actually bought an orginal copy, and played it on and off. The unfortunate thing was that a lot of the games coming out in that tme were simple and quick, and nobody had the patience for such a classic like Outpost 2.

Ah well. I've known about this community for a long time, and I finally decided to sign up. Hows everyone doin?

Offline gamerscd0

Hey Hey Everyone
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 01:43:17 AM »
Hi phphantom im doing good thanks lol nice to know that people still are joining the community hope to see you on irc :)

Gamerscd (thumbsup)  (thumbsup)  (thumbsup)  (thumbsup)  :op2:  

Offline lordly_dragon

Hey Hey Everyone
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 06:37:17 AM »
Hello Phphantom, welcome on board man :). You know that you do not have to be shy to come and see us. We do not bite.

Running, scrambling, flying
Rolling, turning, diving, going in again
Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die
Run, live to fly, fly to live. Aces high.

Offline Sl0vi

Hey Hey Everyone
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2006, 10:13:23 AM »
Welcome! :D

And yes, I agree. Outpost2 is the most underrated game ever. It's more like the best game of all time. ;)
!!!YAY!!!

Offline phphantom

Hey Hey Everyone
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 11:09:06 AM »
Hey, thanks everyone. I'm not exactly good at it, but I'll think I'll stop by and play some games with whoevers around.

Offline Leviathan

Hey Hey Everyone
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 11:40:33 AM »
Great to have you with us. Welcome :)

Offline zhukant

Hey Hey Everyone
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2006, 01:51:42 PM »
Hey Phphantom! Welcome to OP2!
Make yourself at home, and please be sure to get the most up-to-date version of everything or you'll be in for a big disappointment! Except I don't know about Hamachi... nobody seems to like it anymore. Ask lev.
Have fun!
Detected rip in space-time continuum. Attempting repairs. Attempt #1 failed. Cause: unknown. Retry: comply: proceeding. Attempt #2 failed. Cause: probe annihilated. Retry: comply: proceeding. Attempt #3 failed. Cause: fleet annihilated. Retry: comply: proceeding. Attempt #4 failed. Cause: 404 Could

Offline phphantom

Hey Hey Everyone
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2006, 06:57:01 PM »
My OP2 CD died a long time ago anyway. It got scrached up and I lost it somewhere anyway, so I already have hamachi and the OP2 download from this site.

Offline zhukant

Hey Hey Everyone
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2006, 01:34:53 PM »
Fine!

Well... talk to Lev about Hamachi anyway  <_<  
Detected rip in space-time continuum. Attempting repairs. Attempt #1 failed. Cause: unknown. Retry: comply: proceeding. Attempt #2 failed. Cause: probe annihilated. Retry: comply: proceeding. Attempt #3 failed. Cause: fleet annihilated. Retry: comply: proceeding. Attempt #4 failed. Cause: 404 Could

Offline BlackBox

• Administrator
Hey Hey Everyone
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2006, 02:26:28 PM »
http://www.outpostuniverse.net/hamachi.php

It's possible to play OP2 fast, and we do that a lot.

Many of the rush games are max. 15 minutes long. I've seen games that last only 5 minutes.