Author Topic: Post Release Eden Colony Games  (Read 2153 times)

Offline vandozeir

Post Release Eden Colony Games
« on: February 19, 2006, 02:11:44 PM »
I am a new member to the universe but long time player of outpost. as it always seems to happen to everybody i also scratched op2 beyond working condition and because of this site im now playing again! anywho after downloading the new colony games(sweet) i found that around mark 1500 on post release eden a massive earthquake cascades through your colony which seems to move around each time i play. regardless of if i make a entire colony on the other side of the map and no longer have any structures where i began it always fails me after the quake is gone. as for the objectives? i built a spaceport, fine. scouted a random region inside the secound plymouth base, sure whatever. retrieve wreckage to the spaceport? now i have a problem?! its either actual wreckage and when i load it into the spaceport the game crashes on several instances. or listen to this! i move my cargo truck over the little flag instead of wreckage i get rare rubble?! with nothing to use it with? plus there is no advanced lab which is awkward. no way to research rare ore either. hmm i know you guys said it had some bugs and that your on top of it. just wanted to post my opinion

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 04:41:51 PM »
I beleave you have the op2 demo, the earthquake is there so that there is a time limit, and many buildings and units are not avaible, such as the adv lab

I beleave what you want is the full version, you can download it here http://www.outpostuniverse.net/op2dl/

hope to see you on irc soon  :D  
I am the nincompoop, I eat atomic bombs for breakfest, fusion bombs for lunch, and anti-matter bombs for dinner

I just hope they don't explode

Offline op2rules

• op2rules.net
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2006, 11:08:17 AM »
Hey! You seem very unexpeirinced! I wanna have agame of op2 vs. you soon!

How about march 4th?
Checkout my website, op2rules.net. It has free games, software, and snappy guides. Oh and did I mention the uber friendly community forums?
Life to me is a simple game that I utterly win at.
 ^--- GD Text Generati

Offline Leviathan

« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2006, 12:26:15 PM »
are u geting faster internet then OP2Rules ?

Offline Arklon

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2006, 04:03:08 PM »
Actually, that crash happened to me a long time ago when I imported the post-release OP2 demo mission into full OP2. I told Hacker it'd happen...