Author Topic: I'm Back  (Read 1426 times)

Offline Sci-Fi_Raptor

I'm Back
« on: January 19, 2006, 12:30:35 AM »
I changed name a lot until I finally settled on Sci-Fi Raptor after the Nova clan  disbanded (I still used it for other things; you could probably find my by searching if you wanted). I didn't come into the scene until well after OP2's Golden years, so I got to play against the experienced, wise and courteous, since the ppl that sucked decided to screw around with newer things or whatever...

After WON shut down, I was basically play OP2 on a VPN or something against family who also played on WON. I lost interest a few years ago, but started playing the one player recently and now I'm back among my feather. :lol:

I haven't played multiplayer for so long, I guess I'm a n00b at this point, but I really look forward to future matches and future releases of OP2 and others.

(I go to school to be an Engineer, and have recently settled on the Electrical discipline. I know very little about computers and programming compared to my peers, but I will soon learn a lot and plan on going into feilds such as AI, robots and cars.)  

Offline Leviathan

I'm Back
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2006, 04:27:05 AM »
Welcome back to the great game that is Outpost 2 :D

Welcome to the commnity!

Offline dm-horus

• Banned
I'm Back
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2006, 05:01:54 AM »
Welcome to the community! If you have any questions feel free to hit us up on IRC or shoot us a PM on the forum. If youre looking to get into programming, talk to OP2Hacker, Hooman, and of course Leviathan to get you connected. Theres lots of work going on around here and plenty of projects to keep you occupied! Once again, WELCOME!