Author Topic: Rawr  (Read 2517 times)

Offline Magitronic

Rawr
« on: June 09, 2005, 01:15:12 AM »
:o I guess you guys just wont die eh :P

Well, since most of you seem to be newer .. and after my time I supposed ill introduce my self ... Basicly started playing outpost2 back in grd6 or 7 lol .. i`m now in my second yr of college ... so ya its been along time ... just after the clan wars from what I gather ... anyway .. was in the following clans ... Kort, Spyder, NewHeavn <NH> or NHG wut ever you want to go by and then of course am the found of the famous or wut I am going to call famous to bug sum of the oldies here :P RA or Rebel Alliance .. and no I didnt copy the starwars name I actully had never seen the movies or n e thing when making the name but needless to say no one beleaved me :P ... and ya .. I guess I stoped playing some time in grade10 ... and then made random appearences during the times up until WON was finaly shut down and cheats became public (which btw i now understand how ron kicked my ass so many times :P hahah jk ron) but ya.. i`m always on irc on gamesurge .. working for a upcoming hl2 mod www.planethalflife.com/cin .. and I supposed ill be around the OP2 Universe now ..  
« Last Edit: June 09, 2005, 01:23:22 AM by Magitronic »

Offline Sl0vi

Rawr
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 04:40:49 AM »
Hi there old timer! :D Welcome! and welcome back... i guess.

Too bad I was suck without an internet connection back in those days :P
!!!YAY!!!

Offline Leviathan

Rawr
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 10:06:49 AM »
Great to have you back to the great game (far better than HL2) that is Outpost 2 ! :D

Nice to cya, hope we can relive old times and play some great games.

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
Rawr
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2005, 04:37:43 AM »
[Mâgîtrônî¢] wasn't it in the later days ?
There can be Only one. Wipe Them out. All of Them.

Old player still playing. Visit Spark for a game of Outpost 2

Offline Drako

Rawr
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2005, 07:37:40 PM »
Yay someone i remember from back then :). Long time no see Magi, we use to play alot, i remember :), didnt you also like to use that nasty magenta color? LOL. Anyhow im glad to see a name i remember from that far back. Welcome Magi.

Norad<<ADL>>

Rawr
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2005, 08:30:42 PM »
Rath dragon here aka Norad<<ADL>>  dunno if yous remember me i played alot, i was in like half the clans on op2 even hooked up with a girl off there (stupid teenage mistake) I even infiltrated Shadow, see in ADL i was sort of like a CIA thing i kinda took a lil too seriously.  My ex girl ratted me out to shadow clan cause she was mad at me...lol

Anyway good times on there the best Im glad you guys still carrying the torch , take it easy fellahs.

Offline lordly_dragon

Rawr
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2005, 03:16:38 PM »
Rath dragon here aka Norad<<ADL>>  dunno if yous remember me i played alot, i was in like half the clans on op2 even hooked up with a girl off there (stupid teenage mistake) I even infiltrated Shadow, see in ADL i was sort of like a CIA thing i kinda took a lil too seriously.  My ex girl ratted me out to shadow clan cause she was mad at me...lol

Anyway good times on there the best Im glad you guys still carrying the torch , take it easy fellahs.
wow this is kinda unusuall  :heh:  

Running, scrambling, flying
Rolling, turning, diving, going in again
Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die
Run, live to fly, fly to live. Aces high.

Offline Leviathan

Rawr
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2005, 09:00:23 PM »
btw Norad Magitronic no longer hangs out on our irc channel .. :(

Offline MemSpiderDee

Rawr
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2005, 02:23:55 AM »
Mag, you little weiner! what the world are you doing on here?? lol who'd a thought a little traitor shietz like you would be on here!! haha

Offline Leviathan

Rawr
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2005, 05:21:36 AM »
Seph is still kinda with us Mem, hes on IRC now and again.

And Magi, plz come back for good!  

Offline Stormy

• http://www.op3game.net
Rawr
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2005, 07:11:50 PM »
Welcome, PLEASE come on IRC :D

Stormy :op2:
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·
3D artist in Blender, MS3D, and Terragen.
Trying to get good with Scene composition and lighting.

Offline Magitronic

Rawr
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2006, 04:13:45 PM »
Lol, this is sooooooo late in response, but haha Highlander I cant beleave you remember that name!!! I couldnt remember all the characters .. and ya I remember you still Drako , we played a crap load of games , actully I remember everyone that posts on here who I played with for the most part surprisenly ... and hahah Mem, IM NOT A TRADER LOL!!!! you love me!!! haha, hows Rick doing? and ya mm the story about going out with sum1 from this game?? Think memspider wanted to go out with me, I just was to cool tho D: LOL JK MEM!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Leviathan

Rawr
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2006, 04:27:37 PM »
Not seen Rick in years :( He gave up on OP2 like so many others :(

I remember him stoping playing on WON cuz of cheats but now we dont have cheats. But hes not came and found us :(

Great to c u again Magitronic, I hope ur be on IRC playing from time to time! :)