Author Topic: Feature Request  (Read 7378 times)

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
    • LairWorks Entertainment
Feature Request
« on: January 13, 2006, 08:54:35 AM »
As always, the only way OPUTool can improve is through suggestions from you, the users of it! I can only think of so much and seeing that there are users of OPUTool, I need the feedback!

This thread is for Requests for the next version of OPUTool after version 1.3.2. Please read through the current requests before posting a new one to avoid double-posts.

NOTE: I will do my best to include all feature requests that users have posted. If your request was not implemented in the next version of OPUTool, post the request again in the next Feature Request thread!

CURRENT REQUESTS:
  • Media Player Icon: This icon would launch the users default media player and would be located in the Program Quick Launch Bar.
  • User's Local Time (WorldMap): Show's a users local time in the WorldMap (User Info Box)
  • Current URL Copy: A way to copy the current URL to the Clip Board
  • Message Of The Day: General 'Message Of The Day' (MOTD) for OPUTool with options to recieve MOTD's from other participating projects such as OP:MIA, OP3: Genesis, OP: Renegades and OPU in general.
  • Startup Sounds: The user would be able to turn on/off a Start Up sound likely to be OP2's "Savant Series Computer Activated"

Offline lordly_dragon

Feature Request
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2006, 12:19:40 PM »
maybe you could add a strategie listing section to it and active player could send their strategie or varia to you

Running, scrambling, flying
Rolling, turning, diving, going in again
Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die
Run, live to fly, fly to live. Aces high.

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
Feature Request
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2006, 09:42:58 PM »
What do you mean by strategy list? If it's what I think it is, chances are that would be better suited in the WIKI.

Offline Mcshay

• Administrator
Feature Request
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2006, 05:00:47 AM »
If possible, NCE:ON.

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
Feature Request
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2006, 10:46:02 PM »
One day. Hopefully soon. Havn't had much time to develop a network protocol (damn, it's more work than I originally anticipated) but it will eventually be added.

Anything else?

Offline Leviathan

Feature Request
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2006, 07:38:35 AM »
Leeor ive started work on a new application. it could be part of opu tool i think.