Author Topic: A Band  (Read 1774 times)

Offline Stormy

• http://www.op3game.net
A Band
« on: October 21, 2005, 09:30:43 PM »
Hey, I'm friends with this band that plays at my church. Back when I was in 6th grade, I started doing camera at my church. I met Derric then, (the lead singer). I then met all the other band members and they offered to let me play with them sometime (I play percussion). Anyway, they got a contract from a record company and got their first album made last year. Their next album comes out next month.

They changed their name to Foreign Oren, and their current site is: (going to change soon) Foreign Oren Site

Anyway, they will go on tour sometime soon, and will be famous also having their next cd out all over the US. Look for them in stores :D. Remember, tell them you know stormy and you'll get a 15% discount :lol: just kidding. I wish ^.^

Be sure to listen to their songs on their site, and let me know what you think of them :D. I'm also related to Derric in the sense that the company that published them, published MercyMe, who the lead Singer is Bart Millard. Anyway, My parents are somewhat related to Bart (not geneticaly, in friendships back in High School).

Small world ain't it? :lol: :thumbsup:

PS: I LOVE their songs :D
Also, they changed their name from Shoreline to Foreign Oren. The cd that they already have out is called Shoreline: To denudate a flight path. Their next one I think will be "Foreign Oren" plainly. :D be sure to check them out.

Actually, the pre-release or whatever comes out next month, but I can buy it then. Any ideas what that means? However, I know for sure it will be out in 2006 if you can't buy it next month. (however, I probably can ;)) and no, I can't send you the cd, it's copyrighted lol. I'm not going to "rip off" my friend now am I?

Stormy :op2:
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·
3D artist in Blender, MS3D, and Terragen.
Trying to get good with Scene composition and lighting.

Offline spirit1flyer

A Band
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2005, 10:13:16 PM »
whta type of music do they play?
"Until you stalk and overrun You can't devour anyone"

Loyal Xfir supporter

Offline Stormy

• http://www.op3game.net
A Band
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2005, 12:03:09 AM »
It's kinda rock/alternative. Lol, It's not all screaming and crazy stuff :P , I can't really stand that type. This actually has a good message in their songs! B)

Stormy :op2:
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·
3D artist in Blender, MS3D, and Terragen.
Trying to get good with Scene composition and lighting.