Author Topic: Team Members  (Read 4803 times)

Offline spirit1flyer

Team Members
« on: August 23, 2005, 06:06:33 PM »
well so far there is: Eddy-B, TH300, gamerscd0, leeor_net and me. More people can join if they want it is a community project after all :)

people who have added:
spirit1flyer

spirit
« Last Edit: December 21, 2005, 06:02:12 PM by spirit1flyer »
"Until you stalk and overrun You can't devour anyone"

Loyal Xfir supporter

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
    • LairWorks Entertainment
Team Members
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2005, 05:30:27 PM »
I thought I had mentioned that I would like to play a part in this... ?? Oh well. Maybe that got lost.

Anyway, I've come up with a few maps that I like to use sometimes... rather... I borrowed already created maps, modified them, and then turned them into Colony Game maps.

Of course, it would be very helpful if our map editor was a little bit more advanced... maybe I should bother op2hacker about that and create some updates.

Anyway, point being that I'd very much like to contribute some of the maps that I've created. They're not finished but with a little bit more code and some final polishing on the current maps they'll be good to go.

Offline spirit1flyer

Team Members
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2005, 06:01:09 PM »
I am sorry I thought I added you  :unsure:  

Anyway, point being that I'd very much like to contribute some of the maps that I've created. They're not finished but with a little bit more code and some final polishing on the current maps they'll be good to go.

Yes anyone can add to the map packs I am doing  :)   and thank you  :D

just send them to spirit1flyer@ yahoo.com  without the space.
but make sure you title them with OP2 or something like that please.

oh and if you don't mind to much I would like to see the source code so I might learn something from it.

spirit

ps,   The only reason nothing has happened on this project in the last month or so. Is because of some AI code that does not work. Eddy-B told me he would help but he does not know how to fix it. So he was going to ask Hacker but I have not heard back from him yet.

Loyal Xfir supporter

Offline Leviathan

Team Members
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2005, 06:44:00 AM »
I would like to see a colony game on a greenworld map, ive started one myself but i know i dont have time to work on it for ages. maybe some1 else could work on it.

Offline spirit1flyer

Team Members
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2005, 10:47:20 AM »
I don't know if I have the green world tiles?

How far did you get in yours that you were making?
I could finish it for you if you want.

spirit

Loyal Xfir supporter