Author Topic: Map Requests  (Read 1944 times)

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
Map Requests
« on: July 13, 2005, 04:37:31 PM »
I msg'd Lev on IRC with this but he said go to the forums (Grumpy old... :P)

Anyways, I was just wondering if any of you guys could make the maps "Crash Zone" and "Olympus Mons" into Landrush maps. As it stands now they are only playable and Last one Standing.

Also, what just struck my mind, any possibility of making the Colony games maps playable (I know Axen's Home is the same as the one in Eden Starship) ? If possible, the last Plymouth Mission map would make a great 1 vs 1 map aswell..  
There can be Only one. Wipe Them out. All of Them.

Old player still playing. Visit Spark for a game of Outpost 2

Offline TH300

• http://op3game.net
Map Requests
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2005, 05:23:22 PM »
The only one who I know has working code for landrush maps is Zigzagjoe.

Colony game maps are for Colony gamse btw.
I doubt they're good for balanced multiplayer games.
(yea, plymouth12 might be ok, and its really not hard to make a multiplayer map from it. I'm sure someone will come around to do that)
« Last Edit: July 13, 2005, 05:26:08 PM by TH300 »

Offline Leviathan

Map Requests
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2005, 06:24:33 PM »
All can be done. Thankfully because Joe made the LR code it can be used for other maps. Just need to change starting locations.

Also LR would be quicker to made and maybe better for thos colony maps. As people can pick there spot to build. Also the mines would have to be sorted out. If you wanna start a new thread for mine locations to turn the maps into a multi map we can get things started.

Offline BlackBox

• Administrator
Map Requests
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2005, 09:11:21 AM »
I think his LR code might have bugs.

However other mission types like Midas, ResRace, Space Race, and of course Colony games would be great. :)