Author Topic: London Bombings  (Read 19498 times)

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
London Bombings
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2005, 08:30:53 PM »
exactly, all they've known for the past 2000 years is hate

before that they used to be the greatest civalation in the world, but their rundamentilist beleavefs squashed that, so now they hate us because of our way of life, when the reasion they live in mud huts is of their own doing, and their using the same religion that justified the stagnation of their culture as the justafacation of their killing of innocant people

we will never be able to change their minds, the only way to stop this is eather to go to a place where they couldnt launch attacks (the closest would be Mars!!) or we kill them

the latter would be almost impossible, and to the public, always undeserible, and it is almost impossible to get to a place where they couldnt attack us

so, what do we do?
I am the nincompoop, I eat atomic bombs for breakfest, fusion bombs for lunch, and anti-matter bombs for dinner

I just hope they don't explode

Offline Freeza-CII

• Administrator
London Bombings
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2005, 01:40:34 AM »
Yes but when your country have nothing but dictator after dictator things tend to change.  And also you say to kill the master minds of the terrorist because the troops of them are easyer to replace.  The master minds are easy to replace as well.  There is always some one next in line who will have a different idea in how to f*** the other side.  To kill them would be very hard because its a religon to them.  Very hard to kill a religon.  But if we are at war with them then they have every right to fight back.  Yes yes they kill people but we kill there people as well.  If they hate the west and how things are done in our government then fine most people will agree with them because the US government is a POS untill the right person gets in there and makes changes and not promises but that wont happen.  I have to agree with mezza that the Big countries that think they need to be helping in a country that they dont need to be helping.  Just because it is politically correct to do so.  And yet we have to many problems in the US.  Its a circle that wont stop untill some one backs down and just lets that little part of the world kill itself off.  

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
London Bombings
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2005, 11:20:38 AM »
me I just want to move to Mars lol
I am the nincompoop, I eat atomic bombs for breakfest, fusion bombs for lunch, and anti-matter bombs for dinner

I just hope they don't explode

Offline Freeza-CII

• Administrator
London Bombings
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2005, 03:11:53 PM »
Move to the moon that way you can see the Nuclear explosions.  No one can get to the moon with out billions of dollars. you should be safe there.