Author Topic: Color Black for Multiplayer  (Read 4779 times)

Offline HaXtOr

• http://www.wtfmoogle.com
Color Black for Multiplayer
« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2005, 12:07:08 PM »
If  I remember right the color on the mini map needs to be edited seperately. I with i took a screen shot

Offline Harky

« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2005, 12:14:31 PM »
I recreated the Exe Hack myself.. and edited the colour pallet...  I made it so you have all of the original colours but i added orance instead of black and i also changed this in the exe. I have been playing wiht it alot and i havent had a single game bug.. i played wiht highlander today, one lr map and the survivor maps and it worked flawlessly.  I am not very good at hex editing at all and i dont understand it.. is it possible to add more than one colour to the list.. maybe so you can have 9 colours.. and of course leave the last 24 colours in the pallet black and unselectable for ai players.

Offline Freeza-CII

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: December 01, 2005, 12:18:30 PM »
still comes down to the problem with the mini map it would be nice to see orange there instead of there color you either swapped out or added.

The first 24 black tiles are the AI you have to leave them alone add after those 24 black tiles

Now the Real question is How do you edit the colors in the mini map so they work properly.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2005, 06:38:52 PM by zigzagjoe »

Offline HaXtOr

• http://www.wtfmoogle.com
« Reply #28 on: December 01, 2005, 05:10:00 PM »
Now the Real question is How do you edit the colors in the mini map so they work properly.
I took notes on how i did this... They are burried under computer parts somewhere in my lab lol

Offline Harky

« Reply #29 on: December 01, 2005, 11:59:51 PM »
I changed the first 24 pblack tiles.. and i dotn see any problems at all.. the minimap comes up as yellow.. so its not a bad problem.. i think the game calculates the minimap colour.. so when u replace the player colour.. the minimap colourstill isnt black.. just orange and yellow have the same minimap colour which shouldent be too hard to fix and so far doesnt tend to be a huge problem.. usually people knows where they sent thier units