Author Topic: hi! im new!  (Read 1798 times)

Offline shezzah_killah

hi! im new!
« on: March 28, 2005, 06:19:44 PM »
hi, im new in these forums.
 i used to be on the forums when it was at its previouse location. then i left for a month and came back and alakazam! 2 f***ing wa*kas had stolen the forum right from under xfir.
 this is actually my second post, i dont know what happened 2 my first. might have gotten deleted before many people could read it. then i was told 2 post at the intro forums, so here i am! saying f*** u hacker and leviathan! u backstabbing prics shud f*** off with all this talk about "community" when all uve done is taken control for urself.
well i hope u all have a nice day!

Offline Leviathan

hi! im new!
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 06:23:07 PM »
if u signed up to ur forums b4 ur accout will still be here.
so u didnt need 2 make a new account.

u have no idea what your talking about, u dont no me or hacker.

also if you wanna post something, post it in the right place and please take some more time to write the post, i didit c ur post but i was told it had bad gramer or somthing. please repost what you have to say..

welcome, enjoy.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2005, 06:40:08 PM by Leviathan »

Offline shezzah_killah

hi! im new!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2005, 03:58:47 AM »
hey, well i dont need my last account, i wont b hanging around 4 long neway, and who givs a f*** about my gramma? u wud hav been able 2 read the last post i made if it wasnt f**ing deleted. y the fuk wud i wont 2 know either of u? ur both hypocrital bastards, f*** u both. and what was wrong with the location of the last f***ing post? i think u assholes just thought i wud look bad 4 u so u deleted it.

Lev Edit- Censored Swearing
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 04:15:17 AM by Leviathan »

Offline Leviathan

hi! im new!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2005, 04:17:43 AM »
Think what you like killah.

We do not delete posts just because they insult us or whatevea.

What evea you had to say, you can repost it in the right place.

I dont rember you being a active member before, so why dont become part of the community now and become a active member and take part ? Give us and the Outpost community a chanch? Play some Outpost 2 with us?

Thanks.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2005, 04:19:01 AM by Leviathan »

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
hi! im new!
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2005, 10:56:24 AM »
I knew we could get offensive here, but s***...

When will people learn that going off like that won't get anyone anywhere?  It's like calling the help line and screaming at the operator because someone on the assembly line screwed up.  It doesn't do much at all.
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names