Author Topic: working cheats or trainers  (Read 10468 times)

Offline Mez

working cheats or trainers
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2005, 04:18:47 PM »
if u read eddys post about time triggers in the coders sub forum that is explained quite thoughly

about how the game doesn't have to redraw your screen within the tick so it does the procedures faster.

Offline Hawk

• http://wonbirdsofprey.tripod.com
« Reply #26 on: April 11, 2005, 08:38:49 AM »
There's only 1 surefire cheat that I know of, and it's the reason most of the PÅ's stopped playing the game.  We could no longer be sure if anyone was cheating because this one was built into the game.
I still have the hack-o-matic or whatever that program was called on my old laptop.  Might even be on my desktop, but I don't have access to either of them here.  And yes, it causes illegal ops.
As far as the "cheat" of clicking on labs or going to an inanimate part of the maps, try it yourself under controled conditions like I did and see if it really works.  I thought everyone knew that didn't work.
Cheating caused a lot of people to leave WON before they took WON offline.  It was a McCarthy era that in my mind, was the final blow to the game.  I fully support the taking out of these cheats.
woof, woof no longer.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2005, 08:40:01 AM by Hawk »
<PÅ>Hawk "Birds of Prey"

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
« Reply #27 on: April 11, 2005, 08:50:43 AM »
Nice to hear from you again Hawk.

See if you can get hold of that old program ? I'm pretty sure we could find a way to remove it if we had it around ;)

I think the Dan's cheats have already been removed from the game
There can be Only one. Wipe Them out. All of Them.

Old player still playing. Visit Spark for a game of Outpost 2

Offline Hawk

• http://wonbirdsofprey.tripod.com
« Reply #28 on: April 11, 2005, 08:57:28 AM »
My old laptop is in storage (I'm in Iraq... AGAIN), my desktop is at my parent's, and my new laptop is being worked on.  That means the best chance you have of getting the program is pretty much not from me.  I'll be sure and grab the program when I get my r&r leave in September.
<PÅ>Hawk "Birds of Prey"

Offline Leviathan

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2005, 10:53:13 AM »
I have no idea why th head programer would put the cheats into the game, he thought he was clever or somthing, he was infact evil down to the bone.

Cheats helped to kill the game, many players left WON, what the hell do you expect! If the Dan cheat codes were not in the game it would of had a longer online lift on WON and not so many people would have left. Or left because of cheaters.

:(

Offline <emp>(elementals)Eric

« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2005, 11:50:07 PM »
Other than the curiosity of what the fourth cheat was... I hate using cheats online! Cheaters never win is only true if you know the anti cheat tactic... la. Cheaters always try to ammass vehicles then pound you, if you build up fast enough and counter the first wave, cheats are pointless. There is also the fact that twenty tigers can beat a hundred tigers using this trick. Strategy and menuvers take a while and are underused... but they are the best way to defeat cheaters and the advanced.... rail is better than rpg....  :P  
I live in my own little world where don't push me or i'll shove you is the only rule!

Offline OP2Patriot

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2005, 03:17:39 AM »
... you wouldn't survive against me if I was using my trainer. I top all the Dan Cheat's in my trainer. My trainer can change weapon distance, weapon reload times, population, resources, army unit costs, supernova blast radiuses, production times, morale, and several other things. So as a cheater, I could win.  

The Forbidden Outpost 2 Forum ... they don't want you to know about it.
Yell if the above link disappears.

Offline BlackBox

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2005, 01:55:52 PM »
I could always edit a vtable and make units disappear. Bwa ha ha!

Oh and btw... yeah, cheating in multiplayer is not encouraged. If we find out that you've cheated or tried to cheat in multiplayer without telling the others, (using a trainer or some other way you couldn't normally do from within the game), it will result in a permanent ban most of the time.

If you want to cheat in multiplayer, tell the other people and have them agree to it.

As far as cheating in single player -- up to you. We can't stop you from doing so. however -- IMHO -- it takes away from the value of the game.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2005, 01:58:08 PM by op2hacker »

Offline Leviathan

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2005, 02:50:40 PM »
As it looks like from here, any talk about cheats or using cheats is not encoruaged.

Cheats simpley are totaly stupid and bad!

Offline (¥BD£)Sorcer

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2005, 06:52:29 PM »
in all honesty yes there is 1 cheat out there that does work BUT IF YOU CAN'T BEAT EVERYONE WITHOUT CHEATING LIKE ME THEN PLAY MORE, GET BETTER, KNOW HOW TO LIVE THROUGH A LONG GAME LIKE I CAN....oh and ummm....lev you can't say your better than me cause well....i been playin op2 longer than you...i've just fazed out of it cause won was gay and sold themselves out to flipside...THE BASTARDS!!!
If a man kills one he is an assassin.
If a man kills millions he is a conquerer.
If a man kills all he is GOD!

CS clan name - {CPO}Shut it Trebeck
if you want ip's to our 1.6 servers just tell me :)
OP2 Clan name - (¥BD£)Sorcer
It's an old ass clan that is still alive through me

Offline Leviathan

« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2005, 07:22:46 PM »
This is a thread about cheats etc. Not how long u been playing or how good u are. How long u have been playing dosent mean how good you are, tho u must have more experience than me cuz you plyed on WON wen it was popular. IMO id woop u nowdays.

Also there was not one cheat that worked, but 3 i think.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2005, 04:16:33 AM by Leviathan »

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2005, 05:12:35 AM »
Well, at least he walks in here with an Attitude.

Sorcerer, I'd like to see you beat Lev (Hehe). I can't seem to remember your name very well, which means you can't have been of the toughest opposition on WON/Flipside.

Back at WON I was 1 of the fastest players, and though it's been a long time since then, Lev still pulls out a rush faster than what I did back then. He might lack some knowledge about longer games, but what does that matter when micro's are all that counts.. ?
There can be Only one. Wipe Them out. All of Them.

Old player still playing. Visit Spark for a game of Outpost 2

Offline plymoth45

« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2005, 11:35:48 PM »
it seems that a lot of us are weak in longer games... I can keep going strong to a point, then i forget what to do for research and all and get my B&R orders mixed up.