Author Topic: Some new ideas  (Read 1927 times)

Offline coolzero

• http://www.trippyac.com
Some new ideas
« on: March 05, 2005, 04:59:03 AM »
whel i thought i was like the only one left playing this totaly cool game but now i see i aint i havnd have time to read all the things but i sow something about new idea's whel i think that there are enof maps you should consentrate on ai from the map peacekeeper in multieplayer so that you can have more computerplayers cous killing your friend next to you in 10 min isnt funn anymore so if we would have some good ai it would be great  i did some programing my self and i know it takes a lot of time but if you could it would be great and if its posible(dont know how outpost is made and those things never got into that) you should make more mision  multieplayer maps not just shot the crap out of somebody. something like a guge map with a guge ai and you have 2 get somewhere on the map and do some thing(k that was a little vage but ill brain storm anytime if its about op2)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2005, 07:39:54 AM by Leviathan »
becous havning my signature 5720 characters long or so is a little crazy and hacker would prob del my signature again i diseded to make a pic of it ... this is acualy my name in letters highlighted. i just took a ss  :D

Offline Leviathan

Some new ideas
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2005, 07:33:12 AM »
Keep the ideas coming!

We would like more people to learn to program for op2, and were here 2 help ya :)

More single player and maps with AI on are a good idea.

Offline Tellaris

Some new ideas
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2005, 10:18:46 AM »
What I would like to see is a Modification of La Corridia, where the AI builds tanks at a much faster rate, and actually attacks every player on the map.   (This CAN be decided Randomly)   Same with Peacekeeper.
Spell Checker!   The PoWeR tOoL
Click Here For Coolness
Self Proclaimed OPU Help desk.

Offline Leviathan

Some new ideas
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2005, 11:29:05 AM »
Nice idea, but it it couldnt be a mod cuz it would have to be writen from scratch but that could be done :)