Author Topic: level stratedgies  (Read 1730 times)

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
level stratedgies
« on: October 06, 2004, 09:37:50 PM »
okay, seeing as there are most likely going to be new players in the future (I am still trying to coax a few friends into trying it) we might as well have somewhere they can look for help.  Later on, they can be organized in order.

Plymouth easy last mission:

okay, here's what you do:

at the very begining of the level, build up 6 argidomes. If you haven't already, start researching the last moduals for the space craft. then get the trucks on their ore routes. By the time you get this going, you're first wave of opponents should be closing in on your base, so move all your nonexplosive attack units to the middle. Next thing you want to do is replace the tokamak's with MHD's. After that, get working on more smelters and vehicle factories while building more cargo trucks. At this point, you'll want to build up a small defensive army of RPG Lynx's. When you have all the modules that you can launched, build the missle. Get more argidomes up to produce more food, all the while doing what is neccessary to boost moral. Now, get as many RPG tigers produced as possible, and send them just outside the eden base along with the lynx's, which will take out any units on their way to attack you.. Build enough supernova lynx's to blow all the garages and CC's. your main target once you get rid of the weapon-carrying vehicles are the power generators. When they are down you can send in the supers to destroy the CC's and the garages. with all power gone, the gp's are worthless, so now it's time for the spiders from the original units. waiting for them to get to the Eden spaceport, get your missle ready and launch it when your spiders are at their destination.

I normaly get all this done long before the blight ever get's on the map.

go for it guys
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline PlayingOutpost0-24

• http://op3np.xfir.net
level stratedgies
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2004, 08:59:02 AM »
levi has a pie strategy rtf.

also i have another startegy, but urs seem to be better
Great news for OP2 fans... OP3 in progress.
Official Site
Outpost 3: A New Power progress
OP3:NP Discussion

Progress in OP3:NP[/size][/font]
PLANNING[|||||||||-]
GRAPHICS [||||------]
SOUNDS [|---------]
MAP DESIGNING [|||||-----]
CODING [----------]
Going slowly... Very slow.

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
level stratedgies
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2004, 09:02:17 AM »
podt it, it might be more useful to some than mine
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names