Author Topic: no-cd crack  (Read 4612 times)

Offline zeritou

no-cd crack
« on: August 24, 2004, 09:56:33 AM »
while doing my monthly search of the intire WWW for outpost2 i found this: i havent yet found a way to download this program but it leads me to believe that there is atleast one other group of people mourning the loss of the op2 WON (World Opponent Network), it also leads me to believe that hacker didnt need to waist the time that he could have used on otherthings
how to insult a klingon:

qatlh Quch Hab ghaj no'ra'
vaj HabHa''a' je 'uSDu'lIj joj

wich translates roughly to:

how come you guys never had those for head bumps in the first staktrek series and do you guys have bumps like that on your genitals too?

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
no-cd crack
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2004, 01:24:38 PM »
Several cracks for op2 has existed for years... dunno how old this one is but it might be one of the old ones...
There can be Only one. Wipe Them out. All of Them.

Old player still playing. Visit Spark for a game of Outpost 2

Offline BlackBox

• Administrator
no-cd crack
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2004, 04:37:03 PM »
I've seen that one before.

It is a waste of time to even play with it, and it does not work.

I've already made the nocd crack, and to tell you the truth, it took less than 30 min to make.

Oh and btw... people that crack these games are usually in release groups (in release groups the motive is not to make the game more "usable" its to instead make it "releasable" that is not dependent on cd's etc where it can be ripped completley thru the net)

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
no-cd crack
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2004, 07:35:34 PM »
hacker, im glad you did it, you made it so simple that even a bonehead like me could make it work lol (I even got the music)
I am the nincompoop, I eat atomic bombs for breakfest, fusion bombs for lunch, and anti-matter bombs for dinner

I just hope they don't explode

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
no-cd crack
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2004, 11:44:23 PM »
Yeah, I wouldn't bother too much with it. And I'm not sure there is a program to do it. They just listed the file offsets that need to be modified, what they were, and what they need to be changed to. Those addresses are only valid for the original CD version before the 3 official releases anyways. Seems like it might have worked but it looks like it would have created some problems.

Offline Arklon

• Administrator
no-cd crack
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2004, 03:03:00 PM »
Looks like an old one to me.