Author Topic: My Empire's NEW Forums  (Read 3804 times)

Offline EmperorKosh

My Empire's NEW Forums
« on: August 05, 2004, 08:47:20 PM »
Hello everyone. I'd just like to take a moment to say that my clan's website now has forums. Please use them. I have an Outpost 2 section of the forums. I may add a seperate forum for all of the sequels if my forums get enough traffic. Please direct as much traffic as you can to my website.

Also, in return as my clan gets bigger I shall try and return traffic to this site since this is basically the base of Outpost 2 and the series now.

By the way I'd kinda like to recruit people from Outpost 2 to join the empire... RipperKhan already told me he's interested. Anyone else here interested?

Also I'll try and make a seperate website area for Outpost 2. I'm planning on doing that also for "America's Army", but I'm not even going to piss around with that until those guys get their damn lag problems fixed.

So anywayz, please go over there and sign up now! Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2004, 11:40:19 PM by Leviathan »
Live free or die...[/b][/i]

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
My Empire's NEW Forums
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2004, 10:48:34 PM »
what's the URL?
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline Leviathan

My Empire's NEW Forums
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2004, 04:25:42 AM »
« Last Edit: August 06, 2004, 04:25:59 AM by Leviathan »

Offline CK9

• Administrator
My Empire's NEW Forums
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2004, 12:34:01 PM »
:mellow: I ment the site...I like to take a look at webpages before their forums
CK9 in outpost
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...

Offline EmperorKosh

My Empire's NEW Forums
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2004, 08:09:40 PM »
The main site address is: http://vorlonempire.fedoradocs.net/

I only have a Freelancer site setup right now... but when the "America's Army" servers get their lag problem fixed, I'm going to expand my clan into that game, and also, if I can get some peoples here interested enough in my clan and willing to join/use the forums, then I'll put up an Op2 site. Also, I'll redirect traffic from as many different games as I can to xfir's site here so we can generate a lotta publicity for Outpost 2.

However I need your guys help. Please post stuff game-related on my forums because that will help generate more traffic there. Some of my clan members are kinda slow to getting their butts to the forums too. I got three registered members besides myself and there will be more on the way. I'm also going to go to other gaming forums and announce my site/forums. Thanks all.

Offline CK9

• Administrator
My Empire's NEW Forums
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2004, 08:32:24 PM »
Op2...clan

*bursts out in laughter*

Although I refuse to say that this game is dead, clans currently have no use.
CK9 in outpost

Offline EmperorKosh

My Empire's NEW Forums
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2004, 09:08:36 PM »
You wouldn't think would you, however I wish to expand my clan into serveral different games... (as many as I can manage actually). The goal of my clan is to promote order and fair gaming, etc.

So *respectfully* shut your hole CK9 if you're dissing my clan. My clan could benefit the Outpost 2 community when it gets big enough... however I need people to sign up on my forums and post stuff in order for the clan and community to grow. So anywayz, please get peoples to sign up and post there. Thanks.

Offline CK9

• Administrator
My Empire's NEW Forums
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2004, 01:29:44 PM »
Kosh, I'm only going to type this once, so read carefully:  I don't bash things that I have no reason to, and I have no reason to in this case.

Some people ...geeze. Stop reading so deep into things
CK9 in outpost

Offline EmperorKosh

My Empire's NEW Forums
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2004, 03:04:27 PM »
Dude, keyword in my post was "If".

Offline EmperorKosh

My Empire's NEW Forums
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2004, 03:06:29 PM »
Crap could I change the title of this topic to "New Forum Signup" ?

I've noticed that this particular topic hasn't generated too many visitors so maybe if I mentioned something about the forums on my website that'd bring in some more viewers to this topic.

xfir

My Empire's NEW Forums
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2004, 05:15:49 PM »
Crap could I change the title of this topic to "New Forum Signup" ?

I've noticed that this particular topic hasn't generated too many visitors so maybe if I mentioned something about the forums on my website that'd bring in some more viewers to this topic.
Done... or something similiar to it.

Offline EmperorKosh

My Empire's NEW Forums
« Reply #11 on: August 08, 2004, 01:17:39 PM »
Thanks. Right now the forums are giving a fair amount of the people who are trying to sign up on them problems.. I have no clue why this is but I might switch those forums to these InvisionFree forums like one of my clan members suggested...

Offline EmperorKosh

My Empire's NEW Forums
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2004, 05:13:47 PM »
Ok sorry about this. NEWSFLASH EVERYONE! I've changed to InvisionFree boards like this one because people were telling me that they were getting errors signing up on my old ProBoards forums.

For all of those who registered on the old forums, I have taken the liberty to pre-register all of you guys on the new forums. I sent you an e-mail with your password information and everything. By the way you guys can change those passwords if you wish because I created them but I honestly can't remember a single damn one of those passwords. LoL.

Also though I don't have the link updated on my empire's website as of yet... I'll get it taken care of later on tonight when I get back from my friend's church.

One last thing. I'm leaving up the old forums for a few days just so peoples know that we've moved. Another thing, for anyone who has made a topic on the old forums, would you please copy and paste your first message of the topic you created and re-create the topic on the new forums? About half of the people have done that already and I apologize for this inconvenience. I'm going to go get ready to go to my friend's church. I'll re-create all of my topics when I get back tonight.

Okay I got just about everything working the way I want it to... Everybody please sign up for my new forums. The URL is listed below.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Vorlon_Empire_Forums/

By the way when you sign up and you're looking for the validation e-mail, make sure that you CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK E-MAIL FOLDERS! That's where half of everyone is finding their validation e-mails...  
« Last Edit: August 08, 2004, 11:39:16 PM by Leviathan »