Author Topic: Provide french assets  (Read 113 times)

Offline Gemeaux333

Provide french assets
« on: May 15, 2019, 07:06:34 PM »
I can provide french version of Outpost 2 for any usefull purposes !

I would use a re-encoded version of the french dubbed versions of the game intro, eden and plymouth intros and outros, could someone do it ?

I can also provided the files of the french version of Outpost 1, I installed it with your dosbox containing windows 3.1 (installed from the 1.5 cd-rom version containing french and german assets distributed with a magazine)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 07:17:10 PM by Gemeaux333 »

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
    • LairWorks Entertainment
Re: Provide french assets
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 10:41:38 PM »
I'm game! If you can provide me download links (PM me via forum messages) I can get the files uploaded and linked to on the main page(s) and appropriate forums.

Thanks for the efforts! We get a surprising amount of French speakers here, this would be very useful to them me think!

Offline Sirbomber

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 05:48:48 PM »
Do we still host the Italian, German, and Spanish versions?
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
    • LairWorks Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2019, 11:34:55 AM »
They're not linked on the main site. I don't see them in the files on the server, at least not with a cursory glance. I can get them linked if I can get the files.

Offline Gemeaux333

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 12:08:49 PM »
Here is the content of the french CD-rom (i removed the part that would not be of any use to you... I know only the "Outpost2" folder is necessary, to install it on my 64 bit windows 7 I copied the content of this folder and replaced the videos, although he always need/ask the presence of the CD-rom to launch) :

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkLSQ1vtQRvQgXssVaWeIoHc49C1

I also send you the content of the CD-rom of Outpost 1 with FR and GER content, maybe you can work with it, if not I can send you the whole installed version (Dosbox / Windows 3.1 / etc.. ) but this one always ask/need the presence of the CD-rom :

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkLSQ1vtQRvQgXzUwNoZSkIOhDLu
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 01:32:20 PM by Gemeaux333 »

Offline Gemeaux333

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2019, 12:23:08 PM »
Have you managed to downlaod and work it ?