Which tech should be deleted?

HP/Armor Upgrade 1
1 (16.7%)
Speed Upgrade
1 (16.7%)
HP/Armor Upgrade 2
4 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: MT2 Panther  (Read 2216 times)

Offline Sirbomber

MT2 Panther
« on: December 10, 2008, 04:43:06 PM »
Please note that the second HP/Armor upgrade is part of a tech that all upgrades the HP/Armor of the Lynx and Tiger; it may influence your decision.
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials

Offline Spikerocks101

MT2 Panther
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2008, 06:00:58 PM »
Umm.... you saying that with 2 HP/Armour upgrades they might have heavy amour or a mix between medium and heavy, becuase lynx = speed,a dn leave armour to the panthers. i say the second hp/armour upgrade, and make it a first/second upgrade to the panthers, and make the panthers stronger, not the lynxs.
I AM YOUR PET ROCK!!!!!!

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
MT2 Panther
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 01:39:54 AM »
I haven't played the mt2 yet, so I won't vote on this.

But if the 2nd armor upgrade effects all combat units, I'd say it will perhaps be better to leave the 2nd upgrade in the game, and scrap the first 1 ?
There can be Only one. Wipe Them out. All of Them.

Old player still playing. Visit Spark for a game of Outpost 2

Offline Sirbomber

MT2 Panther
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 08:25:03 AM »
The second upgrade is a super-upgrade that requires most (if not all) other research to be completed before it becomes available.
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials