Author Topic: a little help?  (Read 1960 times)

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
a little help?
« on: June 17, 2004, 07:40:52 PM »
I want my sis to see the movie "Oh Brother Where Art Thou?" but she's against animal cruelty, and a bunch of cows get killed in one scene.  Whst I was planning on doing is copy the DVD files to the computer, finding that scene, removing it, and burn it to a DVD disk.  Anyone know how to find out which file contains the scene?
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
a little help?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2004, 09:04:38 PM »
well, its the one with the car chase, when Babbyface Nelson is being chaced by the cops and he says "cows, I hate cows worse than coppers, blam blam blam blam" I think that part is funny myself, because you can see they just stuck those little pyrotecnic things on the cows so it looked like they were shot

but I would put the dvd in a dvd player and find out what chapter thats in, you dont need to remove the file, just tell her to skip ahead to the next chapter when it comes to that part

or I think the files are organized in chapters for the computer as well, so all you have to do is once you find out what chapter the chace(and theus the cow shooting) is you deleate it, now I bet those files say somehting like "when file number ** ends begin file number **" if I am right, I have no idea if I am, but if I am, than all you would have to do is rename the subsequent files the name of the file before it.

those are all just ideas, no guartee they are the truth

of corse you could just tell your sister to buck up and than show her that message at the end of the movie that sais "no animals were harmed in the making of this film" that should chear her up (of corse I dont know your sister lol)
I am the nincompoop, I eat atomic bombs for breakfest, fusion bombs for lunch, and anti-matter bombs for dinner

I just hope they don't explode

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
a little help?
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2004, 09:10:44 PM »
okay, thanks beta
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
a little help?
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2004, 09:14:44 PM »
thats me, ask a simple question, and get an overly long and complactated answer lol
I am the nincompoop, I eat atomic bombs for breakfest, fusion bombs for lunch, and anti-matter bombs for dinner

I just hope they don't explode

Offline plymoth45

a little help?
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2004, 12:01:34 PM »
hey, wht works works.

Offline gpgarrettboast

• Administrator
a little help?
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2004, 11:20:10 PM »
That's one of the greates movies ever.  along with groundhog day, castaway, ferris buelers day off, and the truman show.  My all-time favorite movies.