Author Topic: OP2 weapons Screen Shot Contest  (Read 1573 times)

Offline mustang09-06

OP2 weapons Screen Shot Contest
« on: May 04, 2004, 05:01:25 PM »
I am in the process of making a poster to sell on zazzle.com and need an awesome screen shot of a OP2 weapon.  Contestants have until May 31 to complete and post their screen shot.  Gpgarrettboast,  luweeg64, and I will judge them then send the winner 1000 credits to keep.  

The only restrictions are:

1) The screen shots must be contain a 3D model of an OP2 weapon. Any weapon from either colony will be accepted. (execpt spiders and scorpions)

2) The weapon in the screen shot must be angled so that it looks like it's coming out of the screen

3) Any entries after May 31 will be nonvoid (even if it is the best one)

4) Have fun and may the best man/woman win

Contestants can also attach the model itself for an addtional 5000 credits and their model used in OP3: The Final Chapter if he/she wins.  Full credit will be given to the winner for the model in the game.  But for any member that does not win, attaches the model, and I feel it can be used in OP3,  I will give 1000 credits to that contestant.

And another thing, the poster that is being made will be sold on www.zazzle.com  and any profit will be given to xfir to help pay for the hosting of the forum.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2004, 07:06:36 PM by mustang09-06 »

Offline mustang09-06

OP2 weapons Screen Shot Contest
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2004, 01:34:22 PM »
Please only post if you are placing an entry in the contest.  And any OP2 Weapon will be accepted just as long as they follow the guidelines above.

Thanks

And Good Luck  (thumbsup)

« Last Edit: May 05, 2004, 01:37:25 PM by mustang09-06 »