Author Topic: religion and such  (Read 16366 times)

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
religion and such
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2004, 11:03:02 PM »
makes you think, don't it?  yep, I need to stop talking with my friends for a while...
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline Phantom

religion and such
« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2005, 01:38:49 AM »
Luweeg and Phantom, the two I never would have expected to disrespect the beliefs of others. I can respect that you believe in God, it makes you feel good.

Woah, hold on their man! This sound familiar?

"It's your hell, you burn in it."

And I'm screaming: "SHUT THE F&*% UP ABOUT THE BIBLE< IT IS JUST ONE HUMAN'S INTERPRETATION OF THINGS!"
There is a very distinct double standard in the world today, where a non-believer can "Talk Smak" about Christianity having no proof, yadda yadda. Yet when a Christian states that another person's religion/belief is false, well then all hell breaks loose. People rarely like a taste of their own medicine.

Oh, and the link ark provided, that guy doesn't have much proof. Pretty much its the ramblings of someone who does not know what he is talking about. The guy obviously only took from scripture what he needed, and then skewed it to fit his agenda.
Crappy Avatar by me. lol
My website: EQT RPG

Here comes the Thnikkaman!!!

"Bringing the metal back to where it belongs!" - Limozeen