Poll

Do you think that Bush should use the 9/11 images in his re-election campaign?

Yes
10 (55.6%)
No
6 (33.3%)
I don't care, let the American's decide
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Bush's campaign Ad  (Read 7730 times)

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
Bush's campaign Ad
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2004, 07:16:27 PM »
kerry is a big hipocrate lol
I am the nincompoop, I eat atomic bombs for breakfest, fusion bombs for lunch, and anti-matter bombs for dinner

I just hope they don't explode

Offline ZeusBD

Bush's campaign Ad
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2004, 12:06:37 AM »
Bush is getting blamed for an economy fallout, but what do you expect with a war? Before that he got blamed for the economy being bad, but that was because of Bill Clinton, who got credit for doing good to our economy because he was riding off the good times of Reagan and the other Bush. Bush is getting blamed for all sorts of stupid crap that he shouldn't be getting blamed for. If people were to stop and look at the facts of the past, Bush's approval rating would go up at least 10%.
In the dark I'm at home, in the light I'm on the battlefield. A Dragon's life is a constant struggle for survival. But in the end, we will prevail.
Go check out my site: http://www.frankandami.com
E-mail me: ZeusBD at yahoo.com

Offline OP2Patriot

Bush's campaign Ad
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2004, 09:11:38 PM »
The bias of the media is sickening.

Actually the unemployment numbers now is about the same as when Clinton left office. I would also like to say that some foreign companies are starting to create jobs in America, due to the average American being more efficient at his job than he has been for 50 years.

... my two cents.

The Forbidden Outpost 2 Forum ... they don't want you to know about it.
Yell if the above link disappears.

Offline ZeusBD

Bush's campaign Ad
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2004, 07:42:58 AM »
I'll take all 10 cents from you Patriot...People listen to the news and believe that what they're saying is fact. They don't wanna take the time to look up the facts, they want the easy way out and listen to what someone else calls facts and base their opinion off of that. As American's, we have been brought up to be lazy anymore. People sue other people of stupid sh*t that wasn't even their fault (see the obestiy problem thread) and they're winning. No one wants to work to get anything done, they want everything done for them.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2004, 07:43:55 AM by ZeusBD »
In the dark I'm at home, in the light I'm on the battlefield. A Dragon's life is a constant struggle for survival. But in the end, we will prevail.
Go check out my site: http://www.frankandami.com
E-mail me: ZeusBD at yahoo.com