0 (0%)
Thors Hammer
15 (65.2%)
RPG
2 (8.7%)
Acid Cloud
2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: What is your favorite weapon?  (Read 6815 times)

Offline selfdestruct

What is your favorite weapon?
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2004, 04:18:11 PM »
think about it if you have 10 space ports and 10 emp misles you can basically go in with one scorpion and kill every thing, that is if you had enough rescorces, hands down it has tho be the EMP MIssile. and it is not a choice

if your refuring to why i chose the rpg for the car its becasue a ton of rpgs are devastaing even agains thors
« Last Edit: March 09, 2004, 04:19:20 PM by selfdestruct »
OUTPOST OBSESSION IS CONTAGIOUS

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2004, 07:56:57 PM »
:heh: self, didn't we already prove that?

(BTW, I'm in an unusualy good mood today)
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2004, 06:24:48 PM »
for eden I got with the good 2:1 ratio of thor to emp, or on games in wich I have no rare ore I do 2:1 of railgun emp lynx, having 3 vecs chuck them out I can have alot in a small period of time, and it may not seem like it, but railgun and emp is a force to be recond with...

unless the other person has somthing better lol
I am the nincompoop, I eat atomic bombs for breakfest, fusion bombs for lunch, and anti-matter bombs for dinner

I just hope they don't explode

Offline ZeusBD

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2004, 11:42:34 PM »
Yeah, take a rpg with an emp, and then it would be a battle. RPG's versus railgun's. It would really matter who's playing and how good they are at combat.
In the dark I'm at home, in the light I'm on the battlefield. A Dragon's life is a constant struggle for survival. But in the end, we will prevail.
Go check out my site: http://www.frankandami.com
E-mail me: ZeusBD at yahoo.com

Offline Betaray

• Administrator
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2004, 04:31:40 PM »
one big weakness with emp missles is, they have to be launced at space ports, and space ports blow up

people normally build spaceports right next to eachother so they can launch faster, but that also means that if you can get one supernova or 3 starflairs through, you can knock out their missle production instantly (and mabe blow up another critical building if they build haphazzordly)

just attack with a medium sized force of lynx, they would launch the emps but wouldnt get all the lynx, so they would send their defence to mop up, while doing that send in another wave of lynx so they send in a few more emps, if your lucky they would also emp their own units

while all this is happoning sneak a few starflairs or supernovas into their base for a nasty suprise  :D  
I am the nincompoop, I eat atomic bombs for breakfest, fusion bombs for lunch, and anti-matter bombs for dinner

I just hope they don't explode

Offline Highlander

• Outpost 2 Elder
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2004, 11:37:25 AM »
2 Flares is enough for any building  :rolleyes:

And maybe you guys would want to do some duels to find out which weapon actually is the best...

say 40 tigers vs 40 tigers, players decide upon the numbers of each weapon and have a good clash.

Maybe something new would come up  ;)
There can be Only one. Wipe Them out. All of Them.

Old player still playing. Visit Spark for a game of Outpost 2