Author Topic: OutpostHD v0.7.9 Preview #3  (Read 2473 times)

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
    • LairWorks Entertainment
OutpostHD v0.7.9 Preview #3
« on: September 18, 2018, 01:39:41 AM »
I have the new factory UI pretty much finished and integrated into the main game view:

Very pleased with the outcome so far! There will be further tweaks in the future but the next phases will be to provide similar UI's for Mine's and Warehouses (the other two facilities available in-game that could use better management interfaces).

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
Re: OutpostHD v0.7.9 Preview #3
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 12:07:39 AM »
Minor update to the UI with the MineOperationsWindow -- with the ambiguity of the toggle buttons I opted to finally stop being lazy and just build a CheckBox control. I've since converted the MOW to use those instead of the buttons:

I know, not as huge as the full-screen UI's but it's something to work with. :D

Going to be working on some of the other tasks in the Roadmap and get to work on designing the full-screen UI's for Warehouse Storage and Mine Operations.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 06:05:15 PM by leeor_net »

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
Re: OutpostHD v0.7.9 Preview #3
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2018, 12:57:17 AM »
Okay, finally fixed a massive design flaw in some of the handling of state logic in the main game view... so I can start making some progress and hopefully get a new release out soon! :D

Sorry to keep everybody waiting, just been super tired the last few weeks... prolly due to seasonal changes among other things.