Author Topic: Outpost 2 help  (Read 2497 times)

Offline Skynet Uplink

Outpost 2 help
« on: February 01, 2004, 10:17:48 PM »
Im playing in the colony games.  I started playing this game a while ago and i cant seem to keep my people alive and my structures start to become disabled.  Can someone tell me what to research first and build first so i can get to the point where i have like a space port with orbiting satelites and battle vehicles. Also how should i connect what structures to other structures with pipes so maybe my stuctures dont become disabled.

THANKS  

Skynet Uplink

xfir

Outpost 2 help
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2004, 10:26:24 PM »
Have you built any agridomes? You need those to feed your people. Also, research Hydroponic Growing Media.

Use the Earthworker to create tubes, concrete walls, (if Plymouth) Lava walls (with research), and (if Eden) Blight walls (with research).

There is no particular order to connect structures. You can connect them any way you wish so longer as it connects to a Command Center.

Make sure you watch your Tokamaks and build another one after you start getting your research and start building more structures.

EDIT: (hope you don't mind me editing your post. I just needed to fix something.)
« Last Edit: February 02, 2004, 07:10:02 AM by gpgarrettboast »

Offline Skynet Uplink

Outpost 2 help
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2004, 07:58:24 AM »
Thanks alot. I will try that the next time i play.

Skynet Uplink

Offline plymoth45

Outpost 2 help
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2004, 09:25:38 AM »
if you don't have morale steady, make sure your residence demand stays below 100%, that way your colonists are always happy, that helps slow you death rate

Offline Skynet Uplink

Outpost 2 help
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2004, 03:51:15 PM »
Thanks plymoth i will do that too.

Skynet Uplink