Author Topic: Cataclysm of Chaos V9 (Text Adventure)  (Read 63806 times)

Offline lordpalandus

• Banned
Cataclysm of Chaos V9 (Text Adventure)
« on: September 09, 2017, 02:45:53 AM »
Hello all!

As I've alluded to in my Outpost-Like game thread, I've been working on a text-based adventure (of sorts) that I intend to market commercially, probably on GOG and maybe Steam (we shall see), when I've completed it. The game is called, Cataclysm of Chaos, and supports three distinct playstyles (though the player is definitely allowed to experiment and create their own style of play if they so desire) which are pure spellcaster, pure melee, and pure assassin.

NOTE: Development has been terminated. Working currently towards translating the game concept into an ASCII roguelike (and eventually into a tile-based game, with sounds and a gui). Gave a lengthy explanation of the reasons for development termination in the games description on the text adventures site.

NOTE2: Progress is going smoothly with the ASCII Roguelike/Roguelite, and is being written in Python + Libtcod Library. I'm hoping to have something to show off in 1-2 weeks. I'll create a new forum thread when I have something to show off.

NOTE3: Progress is coming along and hoping to have the first basic prototype released to be played on Sunday March 12th. It will be crude, but playable/functional.

You will need the Quest Engine to play it, if you intend to play it offline; the download for the Quest Engine is found here = http://textadventures.co.uk/quest/desktop
You can now play the game in a browser; go to this link for V9, Hotfix 1 = http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/rvnjlvi4heq6u7-namkaxa/the-cataclysm-of-chaos-v9
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 02:55:02 AM by lordpalandus »
Currently working on Cataclysm of Chaos, Remade.
Link to OPU page = http://forum.outpost2.net/index.php/topic,6073.0.html

Offline lordpalandus

• Banned
Re: Cataclysm of Chaos (working title)
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 02:46:21 AM »
FAQ:

1. Once reaching the capital city, how do I move on?
A: Type the command "descend" (without the quotes), and you will descend into the dungeon.

2. What if I wanted to return to the capital city?
A: Once in the dungeon you would need to find a Stairwell going Up, and then type the command "ascend".

3. How do I explore the dungeon?
A: Once a room is clear of hostiles, you can explore a new room by typing "explore". However, if there are any investigateables I suggest investigating them before you leave.

4. The game is too easy!
A: Perhaps the floors you are on has lost all challenge. Find a Stairwell going Down and "descend" to the next floor. Or perhaps hunt for one of the bosses in the game, as they are significantly harder than regular monsters.

5. I have all these soul shards. What do I do with them?
A: There is a vendor in the game called the Celestial. They can be found either in the Capital City, or at Shrines you occasionally find in dungeon rooms. You can "buy", "sell", and "salvage items" at the Celestial, once the room is clear of hostiles.

6. I don't know what to do; none of my entered commands are doing anything?
A: Did you look at the command list found in "display info" (without the quotes) and then in "commands". Think of this list of commands as the keybindings in a modern video game, and if you didn't know what your keys were, how would you play the game, right? So I created a list of commands and hopefully a very descriptive explanation of each command within the command list to help people get started.

7. Why can't I explore the surface?
A: The surface acts as a boring start area, with nothing worth exploring. The starting area is in the ruins of the Old Empire's Capital City, that was destroyed hundreds of years ago, and then picked clean of valuables by looters. Thus it is unlikely there is anything left worth finding, which is why exploring is disabled on the surface.

8. Who is this Celestial?
A: Think of the Celestial as an angelic equivalent of Vulgrim from the Darksiders games. They are here to profit from the calamity, and trades their goods and services for soul shards found within the cataclysm of chaos. You aren't sure if helping the Celestial is a good thing, but they are the only vendor around, and thus your choices are limited in buying and selling. The tutorial will have you meet said Celestial and help to make their motivations clearer of why they are helping you.

« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 01:43:59 PM by lordpalandus »

Offline lordpalandus

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2017, 02:46:42 AM »
Gameplay Tips:

1. You start the game with 300 SS and can buy something with it of your choice. I recommend purchasing the 2nd level spell, Minor Blessing for 300 SS. It will increase your accuracy, dodge, spell resistance and spell penetration by +5 for 10 rounds, which is very handy for the early game.

2. You can view the commands accepted by the text parser by typing in "display info", and then typing in "commands". Otherwise, any text found within ( ), is input accepted by the text parser in specific situations.

3. Each monster is preceded by a specific word, that indicates the type of monster it is. Tough monsters do little damage, but are high on protection and health. Quick monsters do moderate damage, but are high on accuracy and dodge. Intelligent monsters cast spells, and thus target your spell resistance value and often do high damage and have high spell resistance of their own. Primal Chaos monsters are experience drainers, that drain experience with each hit and can drain your levels if you aren't careful or can insta-kill you by draining your experience below 0 when at level 1, however, drainers provide the highest experience points (other than bosses) and provide you with an elixir that raises an attribute by +3.

4. There is a powerful boss at LV 3 sewers and LV 6 ruins. Killing it grants a lot of loot, a lot of experience points, and a boss-specific artifact of immense power.

5. Don't forget that you can always flee from a fight you don't think you can win! Type "flee from target" (where target is the name of the creature) and if it is the first round of that encounter you can escape without being attacked.

6. Enchanting and enhancing your items have varying benefits based on your choice of play style. Enchantment is universally desired by all playstyles, but enhancement is not. Enhancement increases the base value of protection, which in turn makes performing sneak attacks much harder and increase the costs of combat-casted spells. Enhancement of a weapon increases its base damage, which in turn increases all mundane attacks, but also makes sneak attacks harder to do. Enhancement of items is cheaper (250 SS per kit compared to 500 SS per orb) and enhancing armor provides +2 enhancement levels per enhancement kit, whereas most items will only get +1 enhancement level per kit.

7. If you intend to cast spells a lot, then a staff is a must! The enchantment bonus on a staff will increase HP healed, damage dealt and increase the duration of spells by +1 per enchantment bonus. Think of it as a spellcaster using their staff as a focusing point, to boost their power. 

8. Racial choice is important. Everyone starts at 10 in their racial score (ie dwarfs start at 10 in strength and vitality) and 5 in all other scores. Additionally, you only need 500 training experience to gain an increase in an attribute. Finally, race also determines the attributes and health/mana gained at level up of character levels. Thus, certain playstyles are easier to do as a specific race.

9. Performing actions provides experience points for training attributes. Once you earn sufficient XP (either 500 for racial attributes or 1000 for other attributes), you gain +1 attribute and your training XP is effectively reset. Failing at an action builds training experience faster than successes; ie missing a target builds perception faster than if you hit the target. You can also get training from Training Manuals found as loot, rare Tomes of Attribute, or by purchasing training from the Celestial.

10. There is a form of permadeath in the game. The game will end when you die, however, if your vitality attribute is high enough, you can alternatively get a Second Wind. A second wind will restore your health and mana to 50% of maximum values, but reduce all your attributes by -2 (and thus make successive second winds harder and harder). The deeper you are in the game, the harder it will be to have a second wind as well.

11. Killing primal chaos enemies will make all future primal chaos enemies stronger, based on the number of them you have killed. This will also increase the amount of rare items found on them and the amount of experience gained by killing them.

12. The greatsword is a powerful weapon, but also entails risks. It has the highest damage potential of all weapons in the game, provides double strength bonuses to attacks and has double luck bonuses as well. The risk however is that you cannot use it with a shield, meaning you will take far more damage and get hit far more often. However, enhancement kits provides +2 damage per kit, compared to +1 damage for most other weapons.

13. Shields are extremely useful in this game. They will provide both their base protection and enchantment value to your dodge bonus, armor total, and to help you resist enemy spells. However, shield protection value will increase the costs of combat spells and will make sneaking much harder.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 09:09:01 PM by lordpalandus »

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
    • LairWorks Entertainment
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2017, 03:00:49 PM »
... that I intend to market commercially, probably on GOG and Steam (if possible), when I've completed it. ...

Oh please don't do that! The marketplace is already polluted enough!

Anyway, besides that, sounds great! I look forward to seeing what it's like.

Offline lordpalandus

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2017, 10:41:06 PM »
Yeah, yeah, we'll cross that bridge if we get there.

I've managed to stay on schedule and have refactored the code that needed refactoring. Going to do a bunch of UI clean up now (linebreaks, bolding/italics), test the refactored code a bit to make sure I didn't introduce any new bugs and complete the commands list, and should be able to release the first public build tomorrow.

EDIT: Managed to get the command list done tonight. Also managed to do some of the UI clean up and briefly tested the refactored code and found a variety of bugs that I fixed. If I keep myself from adding new features tomorrow, I should have the first release ready to go.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 02:15:54 AM by lordpalandus »

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2017, 03:00:43 PM »
Yeah, yeah, we'll cross that bridge if we get there.

Fair enough. :)

I still look forward to see what this project looks like and how it works. Really glad you got through something like this! Even text adventures are complex enough to provide great experience and I'm excited for you!

Offline lordpalandus

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2017, 03:34:48 PM »
Yep, I'm pleased that I've gotten things to point that they are. I've gotten a lot more UI clean up done, and fixed some more typos and stuff, so I'm still on track for a release today (today being approximately 1:30PM as I write this in my time zone).

The greatest challenge with the text adventure though, is the concept in the games industry of "show, don't tell." Being that the only real way of showing a player something in a text-adventure is by telling, it has lead to encouraging me to focus on making certain bits of information pop out, and thus empathesize that it is important, while trying to avoid information overload (which is hard as many of the gameplay systems are quite deep and trying to reduce that complexity is very hard, without simplifying the systems themselves). Hopefully for the first release, with a detailed description for each of the ingame commands, found in an ingame help file (thingy) should help to reduce some of that complexity. I try to make the player aware of only the bits of information that they need to in a moment to moment type thing, while if the player desires to, there is also ingame number-trackers, to show your current base accuracy or dodge bonus is and a whole lot of other useful information but not necessarily needed in a moment to moment playing.

Though, with the first release I'll find out if other people find the game fun. I certainly find it fun, but not sure if the same will apply to others. Anyway, just wanted to pop in quickly, and post a quick progress update on the project, before getting back to it!

Edit: Managed to fix up most of the UI that I wanted to address for this update. Not to say the UI is perfect, but should work sufficiently well for the first release at least. I expect that someone may find a typo, or a place that badly needs a line break, or poor grammatical structure, etc... Now, I am going to test the game for an hour or so, to make sure everything is working properly and if I don't run into any issues, I'll post the first release here.

Edit2: Ran the first pass on the game, after compiling it and testing the compiled version to ensure the compiled version works. Runs properly, unsure if it will run properly out of the box for other people as I have the quest game engine installed on my machine. In theory, it should work without it as it can supposedly run in a browser. I'll post a link to the Quest Engine download in case you do need it installed. Found a few typos and UI changes needed, and fixed them. Will now run the second pass on the game, and if I don't find any immediately issues, I'll upload that version as the first release.

Edit3: Ran the second pass on the game, and found critical errors in a certain part of my spell casting system. Will need to repair this section of code to make sure the spells all function correctly. Unsure how long this will take.

Edit4: Fixed the spellcasting code, and fixed a couple other bugs with some of the spells. Running third pass on the game now...

Edit5: Third pass is a success, and working to upload the game now.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 07:14:06 PM by lordpalandus »

Offline lordpalandus

• Banned
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2017, 07:36:05 PM »
Alright, after a lot of time and effort, version 1 of Cataclysm of Chaos is released, with the download link in the first post of this thread. I've updated the gameplay tips to give new players some useful information that will help to make decisions. In the future, once I have the tutorial, the tutorial will explain these things to get players up to speed, but as I lack the tutorial atm, use the gameplay tips section here to help yourself out.

I highly suggest you take a look at the commands list found in "display info" -> "commands", as these will help you to play the game as it is meant to be played.

You can provide feedback either in this thread or PM me. As questions get asked / feedback given, I'll update the FAQ with answers. Any kind of feedback is appreciated, even if that happens to be: "I didn't like it / it sucks... and this is why." (telling me it sucks, but not telling my why doesn't help me at all) If you think a place has too many line breaks mention it, or someplace that you think italics, bolding, underlining might work well... or remove them. I can't think of anything else, as I'm a bit scatter brained at the moment from marathoning about 4-5 hours of coding, testing, fixing, and retesting.

Offline Vagabond

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2017, 10:34:09 PM »
lordpalandus,

I wasn't able to get the game to work on a browser, but it worked fine when I downloaded and installed the Quest engine.

I chose to be a human since I liked the idea of spell casting. After entering the city, I did some shopping and purchased a health potion. I also spent some soul shards training luck but couldn't really figure out if the training was effective? Then I was ready to go do some adventuring, but for the life of me could not figure out how to move out of the town into the first dungeon??? Since I couldn't figure out that command, I dropped my robes so I could go streaking across the Imperial City. Afterwards, I couldn't figure out how to pick them back up? When I use the look command I see them on the ground though.

On a different note, MediaFire tries to force me to download spam when I click the link to download your game. After I refuse the spam, it downloads okay, but it is pretty shady trying to tell me my browser is out of date, etc. Media Fire also uses the false download ad banners that make it confusing which link you are supposed to click on. You might want to consider trying to find a more reputable hosting site at some point. Since your game file is so small I imagine there might be some better choices.

Anyways, I'll give it another go at some point when I figure out how to pick up my robes and move to a new location.

-Brett

Offline lordpalandus

• Banned
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2017, 12:30:39 AM »
Hi,

Did you by chance take a look at the commands list found in display info -> commands; I mentioned right after race choice that a full command list can be found there and I also mention it in the game tips reply to this thread? It should mention that to go to the next area to type descend. Or I forgot to mention that. Regardless, I'll add that to the FAQ (how to leave the first area).

Typically to train an attribute you need 1000 xp, so with the starter money you could at best give yourself 300 xp of training. Also mentioned this in the game tips, that i highly recommend everyone reads as I will be updating them from time to time until i have the tutorial in the game.

Good to know on mediafire. ill look around for a different host.

also, how did you drop the robes? Did you unequip them or actually drop them? If they arent in your inventory, then they are dropped. I think you can grab them with the command "take robes", though i had thought i had disabled dropping of items.

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2017, 01:42:00 AM »
Since I couldn't figure out that command, I dropped my robes so I could go streaking across the Imperial City. Afterwards, I couldn't figure out how to pick them back up? When I use the look command I see them on the ground though.

:o

Umm..., Vagabond?

::)

Offline lordpalandus

• Banned
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2017, 03:59:05 AM »
Looks like I did not disable item dropping, and didn't enable item taking. Next update will remove item dropping properly. Generally when you don't want an item, you visit the Celestial and salvage it for soul shards. Though, there are times when having different items on hand might be beneficial.

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2017, 01:17:14 PM »
I can't figure out what to do. I'm in the celestial whatever and so far no commands do anything other than "You can't do that".

Offline lordpalandus

• Banned
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2017, 01:19:42 PM »
Did you read the command list, in "display info" then "commands"?

You can "buy", "sell" and "salvage items". If you type "buy" (without the quotes), the Celestial will reply with a list of options. If you want to sell, again they will give you a list of options. If you want to salvage, you type in salvage item (replacing item with the item desired to be sold).

Additionally, anywhere the Celestial is, you can also "setup camp" without and risk of doing so.

Hope that helps!

EDIT: Updated FAQ with some common questions/answers found in second post! Updated To Do list for Next Update, found in first post.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 01:23:25 PM by lordpalandus »

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2017, 01:27:17 PM »
Well, yes, but I'm just starting the game, what would I have to buy, sell or salvage? Why is it that I can't explore "on the surface", whatever that means? When I enter "look", it just tells me that the celestial is there.

What is the celestial? What is its significance? Why can't I attack it? Why can't I explore the area? Why does look only tell me that the celestial is there? (Cool, I already know that)

Offline lordpalandus

• Banned
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2017, 01:36:59 PM »
The dungeon is meant to be explored, as that is where the calamity is occurring. The surface, currently only serves at the starting area. In older 90s dungeon crawlers, the "surface" could be seen as the town or a safe respite from the monsters. If it is desired, I can put in things worth exploring on the surface, for those that want to explore the surface. Also, the capital city you are in, is in ruins, and has been so for hundreds of years. I'll also look into making the story explanation better for the next update.

You start out with 300 soul shards, which is the currency in the game. If you read the gameplay tips, I suggest buying the 2nd level spell, Minor Blessing, which costs 300 SS. Or you might want to buy healing/mana potions for 50 SS a pop. Or maybe a new weapon, or armor or shield. Or you might want to hold on to it for the time being and save it for something better like a 500 cost enchanting orb, or attribute training.

I intended to build on the significance of the Celestial in the tutorial. However, for the time being, think of the Celestial as an angelic equivalent of Vulgrim from the Darksiders games. You can't attack it because it lacks a physical form; phased; and thus your attacks and spells would pass right through it.

Basically, the starting area is just that, a boring starting area. The sewers and the floors below that are where the interesting action are. Type "descend" to enter the sewers!

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2017, 01:47:18 PM »
The dungeon is meant to be explored...
What dungeon?

The surface, currently only serves at the starting area
What surface? I have no bearings as to where I am when I begin the game.

In older 90s dungeon crawlers, the "surface" could be seen as the town or a safe respite from the monsters.
Cool, I didn't do much when it came to playing 90's dungeon crawlers. Assuming that anybody coming in to this has any idea what to do is a fast way to shoot yourself in the foot.

I intended to build on the significance of the Celestial in the tutorial.
Tutorial?

The sewers and the floors below that are where the interesting action are. Type "descend" to enter the sewers!
See those are instructions that make more sense. But there is nothing to indicate that 'descend' is a command that makes any sort of sense.

All of my questions are illustrating a point. There are no indications of what to do. Like at all. Typing in commands at random hoping to get something to work is frustrating to a player (and was to me).

The greatest challenge with the text adventure though, is the concept in the games industry of "show, don't tell." Being that the only real way of showing a player something in a text-adventure is by telling, it has lead to encouraging me to focus on making certain bits of information pop out, and thus empathesize that it is important, while trying to avoid information overload (which is hard as many of the gameplay systems are quite deep and trying to reduce that complexity is very hard, without simplifying the systems themselves).

Fair points, but there's something to be said about providing no information to the player at all. When I type in look or explore on 'the surface', something other than "The celestial whatever" or "You can't do that on the surface!" should come up. Some indication that I can descend would make it immediately more obvious what to do.

E.g., on the surface I type 'look' and I get something like "Celestial whatever. To your immediate left is a hatch with a ladder leading down".

E.g., on the surface I type 'explore' and I get something like "You search around the area and find a hatch with a ladder leading down".

EDIT: Note here that I'm not putting down but offering insight into how other users will experience this. Granted many users may be very familiar with how this is supposed to work... but many others (like me) will be clueless and will need at least a little bit of guidance to get started.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 01:51:03 PM by leeor_net »

Offline lordpalandus

• Banned
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2017, 02:07:35 PM »
Okay, okay, okay.

So before we go on, did you:
1. Look at the Commands List, ingame by typing in display info and then commands.
2. Read the FAQ.
3. Read the Gameplay Tips.

I ask because these are there to help new players get into the game, as the tutorial isn't present. The tutorial would be designed to explain all these things to a player, but as the tutorial isn't made yet, this is the best alternative available to me.

========

Dungeon; sewers; underneath the ruins of the capital city where all the monsters are coming.

Surface; above ground; not in sewers; the starting area.

Well to be fair, text adventures first came out in the early 60s/70s... so I suppose its entirely valid that that explanation wouldn't make sense. I'll think on how to address that.

I've mentioned in a few times in the outpost-like game thread and even in the first post here that I will design a tutorial for the game and its not built yet. I wanted to get a release out to a few friends, family and you guys, to show you what I've accomplished and thus haven't had the time yet to build it.

Well, I oopsed and didn't mention that in the descend command that to leave the first area, the starting area, the capital city, you type descend. Sorry, my bad.

Well, as for that, that is why I put the command list in, in the first place so that a player wouldn't be typing things in at random... assuming they read it. Now, its on me for not indicating that descend gets you into the dungeon proper.

I didn't think of those. Great suggestions though. I'll add them to the list of things to add for the next update.

Thanks for the feedback.

EDIT: To be entirely fair though, I heavily designed and tweaked the actual areas in the dungeons and thoroughly tested them, but didn't think about testing the surface area, as I was so used to just typing descend and going in. And this is one of the reasons why I needed feedback is because the surface area problems aren't things I had considered problematic. Well now I know, and I'll address a lot of that for the next update.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 02:13:45 PM by lordpalandus »

Offline lordpalandus

• Banned
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2017, 06:18:08 PM »
I'm sorry if the above post is snarky.

When I did the majority of my testing it was after entering the sewers, and never considered that players would have issues with the first area. Thus for the next release, things will be made clearer and the command list will be updated, specifically for the descend command.

I'd like to thank everyone who has given feedback, and that I appreciate being told where I've been deficient in my game designing.

Before I release the next build, I figured I'd wait until players gave me some feedback on the actual gameplay, after entering the sewers... to try to bundle in both the initial game changes but also any changes mentioned during the bulk of the gameplay.

Offline lordpalandus

• Banned
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2017, 08:56:13 PM »
So...

Has anyone played the game once into the sewers proper? Any gameplay feedback on that?

EDIT: Or has people decided to not play it further because of the bad introduction to the game?

EDIT2: Or is everyone busy; it is a weekday of course...?

EDIT3: Or some other reason?
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 03:03:38 AM by lordpalandus »

Offline Vagabond

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2017, 03:56:42 AM »
I'd like to try it again for you now that I know the descend command, but won't have time for a day or two. Hopefully soon.

-Brett

Offline lordpalandus

• Banned
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2017, 12:44:47 PM »
OK.

I'll probably have V2 ready in a day or two anyway, so how about you test that one. V2 will include a few new spells, a number of UI improvements, and all the things currently listed in the changes list in the first post.

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2017, 03:49:34 PM »
I'll wait for v2. :)

Offline lordpalandus

• Banned
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2017, 04:20:10 PM »
Alright. Works for me!

Offline lordpalandus

• Banned
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2017, 11:07:23 PM »
Alright, managed to get all the features I wanted to have in, in for the V2 Release; I still have a large number of features I'd like to implement, but I feel I've added a sufficient amount of content, bugfixes, and UI improvements for one update.

Now, I'm going to spend some time testing out the variety of new systems and if I don't encounter any errors, typos, or bad UI that I inadvertently introduced, then I'll upload the release tonight. If things are really bad, then the release will have to wait till tomorrow.

I've not had a chance yet to find a new file storage yet... but, as the file is only like 100-200 KBs, I could probably just add it as an attachment to the first post, rather than force people to use mediafire; when I have a slow day with hugely complex features that aren't easy to implement, I'll look into other file storage places.

EDIT1: So far things are going okay with the testing. Found a few typos, missing line breaks, and minor code logic missing, but shouldn't prevent a release tonight. Will fix these before releasing though, don't worry. Going to keep testing!

EDIT2: Most of the new systems are working flawlessly, especially the buff tracker in "display info". Unfortunately I ran into a critical error with my combat casting code, and don't know how long it will take to address it.

EDIT3: Most things are working properly besides combat spell casting code. Also found a logic error with my trap damage code... if I have too much enchantment bonus, instead of dealing damage it heals me. Naturally will have to fix that! Its looking like V2 will have to wait to tomorrow, unfortunately.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 01:01:47 AM by lordpalandus »