Author Topic: Adding main menu music to website CLM music download  (Read 3894 times)

Offline Vagabond

• Global Moderator
Adding main menu music to website CLM music download
« on: December 08, 2017, 02:47:38 PM »
Is there any reason we do not want to post the main music packaged in the same zip file as the CLM music?

I dug out my original Outpost 2 CD and found the music1.wav, which when placed in the same directory as Outpost2.exe restores the music to the main menu. I would like to see this added to the CLM music download zip so when people download the in game music they also get to hear the menu music.

10MB file, zips down to only about 9.25MB. So I cannot attach it to a forum post. If someone with website admin rights is willing to post it with the CLM music, please message me and I can email it to them / figure out a different way to send it if preferred.

In the meantime, if anyone wants the file on an individual basis, message me as well.

-Brett

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
Re: Adding main menu music to website CLM music download
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 08:36:48 PM »
That's an excellent idea. It would make perfect sense to package that in the zip file alongside the CLM file.

I suppose email it to me and I can look into adding it to the CLM download. For some reason I thought this file was already up on the website somewhere.

Offline Vagabond

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2017, 04:47:14 PM »
Thanks Hooman,

Email is sent with music1.wav.

It wouldn't surprise me if the title music is somewhere on the site, but my quick forum search didn't turn it up, and it was easier to just pull it from the CD then continuing to search for it.

-Brett

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 05:04:14 AM »
Ok, the download has been updated with the new file. It now contains:
op2.clm
music1.wav