Author Topic: OPU Veteran Account Lockouts  (Read 11707 times)

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
    • LairWorks Entertainment
OPU Veteran Account Lockouts
« on: August 02, 2017, 01:21:21 AM »
Hey, forumites!

We've had some veteran users coming back and registering new accounts because they can't get into their old accounts.

There is another way!

Hop onto IRC (can use the Chat link at the top of the page) and ask for assistance! Moderators and admins are generally available to help you regain access to your account. If you don't get a reply within a few minutes, you can ask any of the other users to pass along your message or you can PM me (leeor_net) with contact information and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Happy hunting!
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 06:49:50 PM by leeor_net »

Offline bbbeard73

Re: OPU Veteran Account Lockouts
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2022, 09:51:23 AM »
Hi.  I had an old account on Outpost Universe years ago.  I enjoy playing the game occasionally, especially building colonies on LARGE maps.  I gave my original CD to my nephew back around 2001 but bought a download on GOG yesterday.  I currently have version 1.3.0.7.  When I try to download the newest version using Edge I get the following:  "OPUinstaller-1.4.1.exe isn't commonly downloaded. Make sure you trust OPUinstaller-1.4.1.exe before you open it."  The file downloads as unconfirmed.crdownload.  I changed the name back to OPUinstaller-1.4.1.exe and it ran.  I am not very internet savy and will need some help accessing the multiple player games online.

Online Sirbomber

Re: OPU Veteran Account Lockouts
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2022, 11:34:03 AM »
Welcome back!  Nowadays we have a Discord chatroom we use to talk and coordinate games.  Feel free to drop in and say hello!
"As usual, colonist opinion is split between those who think the plague is a good idea, and those who are dying from it." - Outpost Evening Star

Outpost 2 Coding 101 Tutorials