Author Topic: OutpostHD Graphics  (Read 2742 times)

Offline White Claw

Re: OutpostHD Graphics
« Reply #100 on: November 07, 2017, 06:56:00 PM »
Yes, that one is the SPEW. 313 and 324 I can't recall off hand. And I just noticed 357 is missing some parts...

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
« Reply #101 on: November 07, 2017, 10:10:44 PM »
Le module TED (Traitement des Eaux usées et des Déchets) ...
I would have gone with TEUD, but alright :P

Thanks for looking that up. That was fascinating.

Can't wait to see the next set of models  :D

How many models have you completed so far, and how many total are there to do? I'm also curious if the time you're spending on each model is going up or going down as you get more skilled. I assume they take quite a while.

Offline White Claw

« Reply #102 on: November 28, 2017, 07:18:57 PM »
Sorry Hooman, no progress lately. Unfortunately it was a busy week at work, then I was on vacation for the entire week of Thanksgiving (out of town and without a computer). I came back to town Sunday night, and now I'm fighting off getting sick.

Still haven't given up, but not sure how much I will be able to work on these in the next two or so weeks. I will likely have some time off around the holidays, so I'm hoping to get some more work done at least during that time. (Hopefully before then though.)

I do not have a list of priority buildings, so I've been working on the ones that I see in Leeor's screenshots or other buildings that I recognize from previous gameplay. I figure those need doing first, but I'm open to specific requests if people want to see certain things first.

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
« Reply #103 on: November 28, 2017, 08:15:54 PM »
Heh, I used to think I would get stuff done once holidays came around. It pretty much never worked out that way for me. I only really ever made progress when I was busy with work or school. When I actually had a real holiday I ended up finding that I actually did want a break, and have time to do nothing. Either that, or I just needed something more important to do, so I could avoid it by working on a hobby project. :P