Goof helped me add a bunch of new structures, came up with most of the UI improvements (I just did the skinning and draggable windows) and helped me identify and squash a lot of bugs I never thought to check for, mostly placement logic type deals (e.g., not checking for some cases but checking for others). For instance, the Digger bot can no longer be placed if there is an obstruction on the level beneath it. I think Outpost 1 had the buildings just get destroyed or set the robodigger to explode or something equally inane.
Anyway, so there's that and of course GUI skinning! It's not the most efficient but that's because of the way I built the skinning helper functions in the NAS2D Renderer... will need to fix that some day too.
Feels good to be a little more than half way done. Need to rethink some of the versions and what they mean to make sure I've got everything included in the 1.0 release.