Author Topic: OutpostHD v0.6.5 Released!  (Read 2100 times)

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
    • LairWorks Entertainment
OutpostHD v0.6.5 Released!
« on: July 19, 2016, 11:30:05 PM »
OutpostHD v0.6.5 is now officially ready for release!

What's New

This is an interim release fixing a few mistakes in the code and adding a few minor features.

• Splash Screen: When the game first starts a few title/logo screens are displayed. This can be skipped with a mouse click or keyboard press and can be auto skipped after the config file is written.
  • Starts in Fullscreen: Now starts in full screen mode with the native desktop resolution. This can be changed once the config file is written.
  • Quit Button: Added a Quit button to the planet select state.
  • Planet Descriptions:Planet selection screen now shows a description of the three available planets.
  • Digging Depth: The different planets now have specified dig depths.
  • Mine Counts: The different planets now have different mine counts.

Bugs Fixed
  • Fixed a mistake in StructureManager which forgot to drop all of the structure lists whenever StructureManager::dropAllStructures() was called.
  • Fixed a mistake in Structure's forced_state_change() that would leave a structure that had just reached its build age in a construction animation state.
  • Fixed a mistake in Control that would not call onSizeChanged() when any of Control's size functions were called.

Gimme Gimme! Where do I get it?

Head over to the main thread and look for the 'Current Build' section.

Offline Vagabond

• Global Moderator
Re: OutpostHD v0.6.5 Released!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2016, 03:08:21 AM »
Leeor_net,

I'm excited to see the progress you have made with OutpostHD! Keep up the good work.

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
    • LairWorks Entertainment
Re: OutpostHD v0.6.5 Released!
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2016, 10:18:07 PM »
Thanks!

It's exciting to see some of the buzz the game is starting to generate. Maybe because people see it actually progressing. I even had a user submit a patch that I intend to drop into the game here shortly.