Author Topic: v0.5.2 Preview  (Read 2249 times)

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
    • LairWorks Entertainment
v0.5.2 Preview
« on: June 22, 2016, 12:43:50 AM »
OutpostHD v0.5.2 is almost ready for release!

It's been awhile coming but it's worth it. It's hard to explain all of the changes but suffice it to say I've rebuilt a lot of the resource handling systems to make them work effectively and also rebuilt the structure management logic which makes managing structures way easier than it was before.

You can see that there are new structures, there are some improvements to the resource status UI and structure management is being handled properly.

Check out the Redmine Roadmap for recent developments. Once I get a bug I noticed fixed and automatic resource transportation working I'll be packing it up and uploading it for everybody to test out.

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
Re: v0.5.2 Preview
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 10:34:54 AM »
Passed out early last night, was hoping to be posting the new release today but alas, no go.

This weekend. I promise this weekend will see a much needed release. Then on to v0.6.0 which includes saving/loading.  :D

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2016, 08:34:16 PM »
I avoid making promises to work on things now that I know making such promises decreases the likelihood I will actually do it. :P

Or rather, the special case of having more time to work on a project when you have fewer other responsibilities is completely false. That's not how procrastination works. In fact it's quite the opposite. You need something more important and urgent to work on in order for the procrastination effect to produce results on these hobby projects. :P

Offline leeor_net

• Administrator
  • OPHD Lead Developer
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 12:49:11 AM »