Author Topic: Ibstore For Ipb 1.3.1  (Read 3535 times)

Offline Pellet

Ibstore For Ipb 1.3.1
« on: December 17, 2012, 05:29:40 PM »
Hi there folks,

I was wondering if anyone would be so kind to upload the latest IBStore for IPB 1.3.1 somewhere for me? :)

I've searched for it everywhere, but I just can't seem to find it, so I'd really appreciate if someone is able to help me out with this.

Thanks a bunch in advance!

Best,
Pellet.

Offline Pellet

Ibstore For Ipb 1.3.1
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 04:16:01 PM »
No one? :/

Offline Flashy

Ibstore For Ipb 1.3.1
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 05:01:21 PM »
Sorry, neither do I know what an IBStore is nor what IPB 1.3.1 means. However, I'd like to know why you are posting here, it seems as if you just registered just for this topic, even though registering in a forum with more focus on your kind of matter would be a better idea.
Praise the mighty light towers!!!

Offline TH300

• http://op3game.net
Ibstore For Ipb 1.3.1
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2012, 07:47:07 AM »
IPB is our forum software (not sure if 1.3.1 is its version). IBStore is the thing where we collect "ore" and buy items from it. You obviously used it lately... The thing is ancient and I guess, the official place to get it vanished. Hence the OP is asking at a place where its being used.

As for the OP's question: I don't have the IBStore package and I think, only one of the admins is likely to have it.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 07:51:34 AM by TH300 »

Offline Flashy

Ibstore For Ipb 1.3.1
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 10:26:21 AM »
Oh, that's what that thing is called. I have yet to figure out how to  use it correctly.
Praise the mighty light towers!!!

Offline Hooman

• Administrator
Ibstore For Ipb 1.3.1
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 01:39:53 AM »
Yeah, I don't know what version of IPB we run. I see a copyright 2003 mark in the control panel, but no version number. The IBStore lists itself as "v3.0.2 Final".

It was BlackBox that set it all up though. I don't have a very good idea how the system runs.

Plus, I would be hesitant to just hand over a copy of a module like that. I would imagine there would be copyright issues involved there, and I would assume they're owned by a company that would care. Plus, I wouldn't be surprised if the code somehow had our database password embedded in it somewhere, or some other similar piece of information. Well, I don't know about addon modules, but the forum code itself almost certainly does.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 01:40:21 AM by Hooman »

Offline CK9

• Administrator
    • http://www.outpost2.net/~ck9
Ibstore For Ipb 1.3.1
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 01:03:01 PM »
On *most* of the forum skins, the version number is on the bottom of the forum home page.  Though, the aforementioned issue still stands
CK9 in outpost
Iamck in runescape (yes, I still play...sometimes...)
srentiln in minecraft (I like legos, and I like computer games...it was only a matter of time...) and youtube...
xdarkinsidex on deviantart

yup, I have too many screen names